2.4

»»»

"What did you choose in the last part?"
René thought for a moment. "I chose the first option, 'Pros and cons of tilt-shift photography and comparison to motion blur'. You?"
"Same," Cassandra smiled.
"There you are!" Both tensed up when hearing Soyeon's yelling. She was leaning against the stair-rail. "And, how was it?"
"Pretty good," René replied with a confident look as the three climbed down the stairs. Making their way out. "But honestly, even if it didn't go well I wouldn't care. I'm just glad we're over with all exams now."
Cassandra hummed in agreement, seeing Jimin further down the corridor then. She called for him, the boy turning around when hearing his name. A smile spreading over his lips when seeing her waving at him.

"How was the exam for you?" she asked. Jimin simply shrugged, running his hand through his soft hair. "Not sure how the analysis part went, but I'm confident for the interpretation. And how was it for you?"
"The exact opposite for me, to be honest," Cassandra sighed. She really didn't have a good feeling at all, but then again, whenever she thought she failed she ended up having a good grade. So maybe not having a good feeling was something good after all. Especially considering the photography exam was supposed to be easy as it was only a supplementary course. She couldn't fail it. "What did you choose for the commentary part? We chose the first one."
"Me, too," he grinned, when a girl behind them suddenly called for him. "Ah, coming!" He turned to Cassandra then, giving her an apologetic look. "Sorry, gotta go. But I'll surely see you around," he said, wiggling with his brows. She was about to ask what he meant, but he had already run off to the girl and the two disappeared behind a corner.
"Was that his girlfriend?" Soyeon curiously asked then as the three continued their way out.
"Not sure if he even has one," Cassandra mumbled then, pushing the entrance door open.
René shook his head, laughing out. "You two are way too nosy."
The black-haired girl groaned. "Shut up. It was just a simple question. Not like I'm into him or anything."
"Oh, right. You're just into his friend. Right?"
Soyeon's lips formed a straight line. "No, I'm not."
"You're not into Yoongi anymore?" Cassandra asked surprised. Not buying it.
Soyeon hesitated. "N-no.."
"So you wouldn't want to know if he has a girlfriend or not?"
"I don't need to. I'm sure he has one. Of course he has one. You just need to look at him. Cute, hot and talented. How could he not have one?"
René and Cassandra pursed their lips at Soyeon's words. Trying not to laugh.
"Yeah, you're totally not into him anymore," René mumbled.
"I could ask Taehyung, you know," Cassandra shrugged then, "Only if you want to, of course."
"I don't."
"Look, Cass," René grinned then, motioning with his chin in front of them. Cassandra's eyes following the direction he was pointing at. "You can ask him right away."

Taehyung was standing there at the parking lot. It was almost empty as most students had already left for holidays. She first hadn't recognised him as he was wearing his sunglasses. Leaning against his car, arms folded in front of his chest. However, he instantly pushed himself off of it when spotting Cassandra. The corners of his lips tucking into a smile.
"Hey."
"Hey," she nodded, awkwardly peeking at her friends behind her.
"Ask him," René nudged her then, causing Soyeon to shoot him an evil glare. "Shut up," she quietly hissed.
Taehyung's brows raised, glancing at Cassandra confused. "Ask me what?"
"Oh, you see," the girl grinned then, glancing mischieviously at her friend then back to him, "We were wondering if-" "Cassandra, don't you dare!" However, Soyeon's protest was ignored. "We were wondering if Yoongi had a girlfriend."
Taehyung lightly frowned, glancing at Soyeon. From her reaction to Cassandra's question, it wasn't hard for him to put one and one together. A smirk appearing on his lips. "Well, you know," he began then, "He had one. But they broke up a year or so ago.."
Soyeon's eyes lit up. Cassandra smiling at her friend. "So you're saying he doesn't have one now."
"He doesn't."
"It doesn't matter anyway," Soyeon said then, "He graduated. I won't ever see him again."
"You could actually," Taehyung corrected her, "He's here. He had to get some documents and must still be at the music department's office."
Both, René and Cassandra glanced at her excited. Soyeon, however, was just staring at them with wide eyes. Slight panic visible in her expression. For a moment, she didn't move having grown stiff while carefully weighing out the possibilities she had. "That's.. that's a very interesting information," she eventually spoke up with a stammer then. Slowly starting walking backwards. "I.. forgot I have something super important to do. I.. must go. Bye!" And with that she turned around and ran to the direction of the music department as quickly as possible.
"There she goes," René laughed out, "Anyway, I'm leaving as well or I'm gonna miss my bus. Have a great holiday!"
"You too!"