Chapter 7

After the parking lot incident at coaching centre I was furious at Ruchi . Even after receiving suspension she has not changed herself  even an ounce. Since last fourteen years she has been a trouble maker in my life . When I first stepped as a 3 year old toddler in Scottish High Girls School I was happy and eager to step inside the school. Other children of kindergarten cried as if they were taken to Lion's den while I was all cheerful and excited . When I entered my kindergarten class I saw my classmates were crying to go back home . A sweet teacher asked me to sit next to a girl who was sitting quieting. She shared her food with me and in no time we became friends . This quite and shy little girl was none other than my bestie Divya.

After the first day of school my mom and Divya's mum came to pick us from school and like us they also became friends within a few minutes . Both Divya and I pleaded to get an ice cream from an ice cream vendor who was standing outside our school gate . We both squealed in happiness when we saw the ice cream cones . This is how we fell in love with eating ice cream together and it became our habit over the years . Well ..so I was telling that on the first day of school when as toddlers we saw the ice cream cones we were overjoyed and started licking our ice creams . As I was eating my cone someone came from behind and pushed me. I got dirty with the mud and dust and my ice cream fell on the ground. The little girl who pushed me was none other than Ruchi the devil. Although Ruchi's mum apologized for her daughter's deed to my Mom . But from that day onwards Ruchi and my rivalry began and it still continues.

Today Ruchi returned to school after her suspension got over. I can clearly see how pissed off she is with me. No one is talking to Ruchi except her minions . Ruchi is trying to build up her image in front of the teachers again by answering questions put up by teachers in the class. But teachers are not really paying attention to her gimmicks which are internally raging Ruchi. She wants to engulf me alive.

At recess I was eating food with my friends Cherry and Taniya when Ruchi came with her minions and started rambling non sense. She started taunting me saying " You are not loyal to your bestie Divya and you left her for these two stupid heads."

These words enraged me to another level and retorted back" How dare you lecture me about friendship and loyalty ! Divya and I are still friends and this thing will remain forever , we have just given each other some space due to our conflicting and busy schedules. Let me tell you she is much happy with her other bunch of friends . Secondly don't you dare utter rubbish anything about Cherry and Taniya as they are my friends and you already know I don't bear any nonsense for my dear friends. So you better skedaddle ( run away) now or else you will repent it later!"

Ruchi was taken aback by my sudden outburst of rage .She wanted to hit back at me but she was at a lost of words. Before she could bounce back on me suddenly we heard booing . This is when I realised that we were standing in the middle of school ground with a crowd of students watching our verbal fight .I guess the whole school had gathered to watch our cat fight. Well it can be bit embarrassing when the whole school sees you fighting and shouting but since I was not at fault and I gave a befitting reply to Ruchi I have nothing to feel ashamed of this fight .

Meanwhile we could hear girls talking in hushed voices about Ruchi , her suspension and what a fighting bull she is. Ruchi was shocked and embarrassed as she knew that her real devil face was in front of everyone. As she could not bear the embarrassment of being insulted in front of the whole school she buzzed off quickly. Soon the crowd started fading away because the show I mean my argument with Ruchi got over and no one had something to watch on for entertainment and gossip .

Fights ..especially cat fights are common in our school but the severity changes depending upon a couple of factors like who are involved in the brawl (fight) , what is the cause of fight and what is the matter / thing for which the fight is going on. So, this cat fighting is one of the common scenario seen in almost every girls school including mine .

According to me if you are a part of a cat fight then you are like an animal in zoo whom everyone is watching for fun and entertainment . I have seen ugly fights in school . Some fights were cringe worthy and some were really funny to watch . Inspite of strict rules these things do happen in our school . Girls school can really be fun as so much drama happens around which can make you laugh , smile or cry.Gossips, fights, drama , jokes ,fun and pranks are part of an all girls school .

After this lunch break fight Ruchi didn't turn up to coaching and I was relived because I seriously didn't want to see her face at least for today. A long and eventful day came to end .I hope now Ruchi and her minions don't mess around with me

*******CHAPTER   ENDS*********