Chapter 44

It's been a month since I told the whole truth of my miserable life to Chirag and to my surprise nothing has changed between us . Instead our bond has become much more stronger . So, today is 30 October .Tomorrow is 31 October that means it is Halloween . Our school is organising a fancy dress for all age groups . Yes ! a fancy dress competition for all age groups that to based on a Halloween theme . I am just so excited for it because since my childhood I get fascinated by Halloween dressup.

Today for the whole day Taniya , Cherry and I kept discussing about the Halloween dress up for competition and what we will be wearing for tomorrow . Cherry decided to become a scary doll while Taniya chose to become a witch .Our coaching lectures got over and I was still thinking what to become for tomorrow's fancy dress. Cherry , Taniya and I were sitting in the empty lecture hall of the coaching thinking deeply about what character I can choose for the Halloween dress up. Cherry joked to me" Diya you can dress up as a clown for tomorrow ". I gave a serious look to Cherry . Taniya suddenly exclaimed " I know what you can dress up for tomorrow !". I and Cherry said in unison " Then tell us fast !". Taniya replied with a smirk on her face" Diya you have a cute face so, you can became a dwarf from the Snow White story !".

Cherry laughed on it and Taniya too joined the laughing riot . While I pouted and I said loudly " Guys be serious and tell me what should I become for Halloween tomorrow". Then someone suggested from behind " Diya you become a fairy". Cherry and Taniya stopped giggling while turned around to see Chirag standing there .Cherry teased me "So, Chirag wants her princess to become a fairy tomorrow ". I blushed like a fool hearing Cherry's teasing words . Chirag replied to Cherry " Yes my princess will become a beautiful and gorgeous fairy for tomorrow's fancy dress ". My blush was now more , making me look like a ripe tomato.

Taniya said teasingly " Yeah so Chirag's fairy see you tomorrow in fancy dress". Then they both left . Chirag came near to me and said with a wink " Tomorrow I will give you surprise my beautiful angel". I asked " What surprise Chirag?". Chirag said with a smile " Don't you know the meaning of surprise , my love. Just wait till tomorrow and you will get to know ".

I came home swiftly as I want to purchase a costume for tomorrow and it is 6pm already . I went to my mom and I panicked " Mom I have a fancy dress tomorrow and I don't have a costume for it . Mom buy me the costume please". Mom said "Diya don't stress tell me what you chose to become?". I replied " Mom I have decided to become a Fairy ". Mom went inside her room and she came with something . I looked at it and it was a cloth bag with a zipper and it looked like a coat hanger bag.

I was intrigued so I questioned mom " Mom what is it ?". Mom smiled and said " Open and see it yourself Diya". I opened the zipper and my breath was caught in my throat and my mouth was open wide in astonishment. Mom said "Diya did you like it ?". I exclaimed " Mom I love it ! But how did you got to know? "Mom replied " A few days ago I saw you looking at a gown in the tv . So, when I went to market and I saw a gown similar to the one that you saw on the tv . I thought to purchase it for you as I thought you will be happy to wear it . Now you can wear this gown in your fancy dress". I was speechless , my eyes got filled with tears and hugged my mom lovingly and I said " Mom you are the best ! But it looks expensive how did you manage . I mean ...". Mom kissed my forehead and said " I love you my angel daughter , Don't worry I didn't ask your father as he would have probably denied it . I have purchased this gown from my savings". Now all I could utter from my mouth was " I love you mom'. Mom replied me " I love you too Diya you are my life , my everything . Now go get your things ready for tomorrow".

I came to my room . I searched for a good pair of heels and accessories for my gown. Then I had my dinner and I slept , Next day I got up early . I had a relaxing Luke warm bathtub bath with sandalwood and rose bath bomb as I want to look good with glowing skin and mesmerising fragrance . Then I washed my hair with Luke warm water and shampoo as winter has started to set in with cold early mornings in Delhi.