Chapter 37

I woke up with a gentle smile on my face as all the sweet conversations of last night with Chirag came in my mind . The sun shone with warm glow making my spirit bright . I opened my room's window , a cool breeze touched my face . I   heard   a  soft knock at the door , I gave the permission to come inside to the person who stood at the door. A nurse came inside , she had a pleasant smile on her face .This nurse informed me that my discharge papers are ready and my mom is waiting for me in her cabin . Finally I am going home , even a day in the hospital felt  like eternity .I don't know how I  would  have spent my day at hospital without Cherry , Chirag and Taniya .

I wore the clothes which Reena didi had sent for me from my house. Then I went to my mom's cabin .Mom was waiting for me when I went inside her cabin . Then my  mom and I went home. I took a shower and I wore some cosy clothes . My favourite breakfast Aloo Puri ( Spiced Potato curry with deep fat fried bread made from unleavened whole wheat flour) were made for breakfast . I ate whole heartedly as I love Aloo Puri . After feasting breakfast I went to my room.

I  rested for a while then I sat to make a planner for my Biology exam which is scheduled after 2 days . After planning my timetable for Biology exam, I studied vigorously for these 2 days . For the first day of  preparation I studied hard chapters such as Biomolecules , Digestion and Absorption , Breathing and Exchange of Gases , Body Fluids and Circulation ,Locomotion and Movement , Neural Control and Coordination . For the second day of prep I studied Plant Kingdom , Animal Kingdom , Morphology of Flowering Plants ,Respiration in plants , Plant Growth and Development . So, on the second day I  was quite tired as I wrapped up the final chapters and it was 2 in the morning till I finished  studying .

I finally slept at 2:15 am after setting up my alarm for the next day. Next day I woke up on time by the ringing of the alarm clock . I ate my breakfast , got ready and I left home for my exam . I reached on time .

I  found section A,  2 marks questions quite tricky , Section B and Section C were easy but time consuming . So, I first did Section C and Section B with well labelled neat diagrams wherever deep explanation was  required . Then  I did Section A which was short but tricky .I scratched my head as I tried to tackle the 5 tricky 2 marker questions .This time I completed my paper on time and I even revised the paper twice . I was quite satisfied with my performance when I submitted my paper to the invigilator .

I came home . Then I received a conference call from my friends . We decided to visit Garden of five Senses ,Delhi to refresh our minds and enjoy as our exams  just  got over . Mom gave me permission to go out with friends as she thought I was too stressed after my latest panic attack episode .So I , Cherry , Chirag and Taniya made our plan to visit Garden of 5 Senses today . Chirag's mid term exams got over 2 days ago so, today he was also free to accompany us .

I decided to wear my favourite blue ready to go jeans and a matching red t-shirt  . I decided to keep my hair open with minimal make of sun screen and a lip gloss of Rose Dew shade . After checking up myself in the mirror for one last time , I waited for Uber Taxi which will take me from my home along with Taniya and Cherry . After 10 minutes, the taxi arrived . I saw Cherry peeping out of the window, looking for me to come out of my house . As soon as Cherry saw me she waved at me to come quickly. I quickly sat inside and I  dialled Chirag to come on time as he would directly reach Garden of 5 Senses from his home . We reached Garden of 5 Senses. Garden of  Five Senses was  nature and art combined   beautifully. Chirag rang me on the phone  to reach a restaurant inside the Garden of Senses so, that we all could have lunch together .

After having lunch , we started to explore the Garden of Five Senses . I got mesmerized with the magnificent garden . So, right when we entered this place we  found a stainless steel birds mounted on slate clad pillars .Then as we crossed  the wide plaza after the entrance , walking  through the high-low zigzag walkway, we were  greeted by a herd of elephants made out of cut stones. The garden is then divided into different parts . One such part is the Khas Bagh filled with fragrant flowers and shrubs that leads the way to a series of fountains. As we walked further down the path , there is a rocky ridge .Amid the rocks there is a stainless steel sculpture inspired by a pinwheel. Then after this there is Neel Bagh which basically a garden of water lilies , lotuses and many more colorful flowers and plants set in the middle of a pond.

After this as we walked  further we saw  hundreds of wind chimes hanging from a spiral structure . The ringing of wind chimes brought peace to my soul. Then there is Khwabgah, a must visit place for religious and curious people as it  is  filled with green covers, flower shrubs and it has  a prayer ground where statues of little children praying are constructed . Oh...did  I forget to tell you all about the Solar park and Amphitheater.

Immaculately designed ,20 acre landscape with numerous theme areas , a section on lines of Mughal gardens , bamboo courts, pools with lilies, herb gardens and solar energy park , this is what Garden of Five Senses is  all about . This trip with my friends was so surreal and beautiful that I cannot further describe it  in words.

It was late evening until  we explored the whole garden . Since it was late evening now , very less people were there in the garden . Cherry and Taniya were too busy in taking selfies with each other . So, Chirag and I walked to the lake of lilies and lotuses .The white lilies made me remember the park with white jasmines where Chirag held my hand for the first time.

A lot of memories filled my mind as we stood on a wooden bridge above the lilies and lotuses.Chirag and I  looked into each other's eyes.

I was lost in Chirag's eyes when Chirag gently pulled me closer to him such that there was no space between  us.Chirag tucked my hair behind my ears, his mint filled breath fanned my face. Then he leaned foward towards my lips and I closer my eyes involuntarily.

Diya this is going to be your first kiss ! Go ahead! ,my inner voice spoke to me . Now I  had butterflies in my stomach and I could only think of Chirag's perfume which was hitting my nostrils ,making me weak on my knees.

Chirag  wrapped his arms around my waist. My breathing became uneven  now . Chirag brushed my lower lip with his thumb giving me silver shivers down my spine . Then someone's phone rang abruptly.Chirag moved away from me  with an apolegetic look on his face as this time his phone rang when we were about to kiss.

I smiled and said "It's ok . Pick up the call. Then we returned to our respective homes.After having my dinner I  moved upstairs  to my room. Tonight  my thoughts were filled with Chirag . Even in my dreams I dreamt of Chirag and me .For sure I am in love with Chirag from head to toe.

********CHAPTER   ENDS**********