Chapter 13

My day got better when I got to know that Taniya and Cherry would be joining my coaching and now I won't get bored in coaching even during boring lectures. After coming home I changed my clothes . I packed my school bag for coaching . Then I locked my house and I went to Nani's house to see Nanu . I decided to go to my coaching directly from Nani's house. I went to Nani's place to check on Nanu's health. Nanu was feeling better now as his fever had reduced to much extent and even Mom had returned from hospital to Nani's place . When Nanu saw me he smiled brightly although he was still feeling weak . I hugged him tightly with all warmth and affection.

Then we had our lunch together prepared by Reena didi . After eating food I realised that I need to leave for coaching or else I would get late for my coaching . I hugged Nani and Nanu then I left for my coaching . Somewhere I felt guilty for not spending enough time with my grandparents  which I used to spent earlier .Due my to coaching, school , homework, assignments and busy daily schedule I hardly meet Nanu Nani these days. But then I hardly have any choice other than following this hectic schedule because I need to make my parents happy by cracking NEET and other medical entrance examinations.

Earlier I used to spend weekends with my grandparents but these days I am super busy with special extra classes in school on saturdays .Saturdays and Sundays meant to a be holiday for me but I have school on Saturday and coaching on Sundays too.
Argh...now even my weekends are not free.

I quickly zoom off to coaching . Luckily I reach on time . I saw Taniya and Cherry and I was elated to see them at the coaching. This was their first day at coaching and I made sure that they would be comfortable on their first day to coaching. So, I sat next to Taniya and Cherry before our Chemistry lecture started . Suddenly someone came and sat beside me then at that very instant our chemistry teacher came in  and started his lecture on Redox . During the lecture I felt someone's eye on me , like the person sitting next to me was staring at me but I decided to ignore it and I kept my whole concentration on the lecture while I scribbled rough notes of what was taught in the lecture .

After the lecture got over I asked Taniya and Cherry about Sanjay Sir's teaching skill. Instead of giving their reviews about the lecture ,Taniya gave me confused looks and Cherry was giving me a smirk. Taniya was looking curiously looking towards my left . I understood that Cherry and Taniya  were looking at the person who was staring me during the lecture .

Now my patience  got over. As I felt like that person was still staring at me. Argh....this is it.My eyebrows shot up instantly and I looked furiously towards my left . As soon as I looked towards my left I caught those hazel chocolate brown eyes looking at me without a blink. This sight made my heart flutter. I cleared my throat and Chirag who was continuously staring me realised that he was caught staring me , he averted his eyes towards the black board. I smile came across my face seeing Chirag's cute antics because his face was red out of embarrassment and I must say he looks really cute with a red tomato face.

While I was internally enjoying the view of  Chirag's flushed face when Cherry slightly hit her elbow to my left arm. I looked at Cherry who was smirking at me with a smug smile on her face. Cherry whispered in my ear " Who is he ? Your friend or should I say your boy friend ".I had butterflies in my stomach when I heard the word boy friend. Although at the same time I wanted to smack Cherry's face for her silly comment to me . But I held by urge of smacking Cherry and I simply rolled my eyes .

Before I could utter something   Taniya blabbered out to Chirag  "Are you Diya's friend or something because Diya doesn't allow anyone to stare her like that and you were staring at her for quarter of an hour. " On hearing Taniya's statement I and Chirag felt embarrassed would be an understatement as we both were left red faced out of awkwardness .