Frieza X Chubby! Female Reader Fluff

This is requested by Animestealer25. First time writing this type of fanfic, but will gladly do it and submit it with a good ending. Please enjoy.

Frieza sighed, finished his monthly annual tax report paperwork. Last week, he caught his tax worker who tried to steal his money; Frieza fired him and ditch him on a small and poor status planet, full of homeless beings. Frieza placed his paperwork on the left side of his desk; he heard a few knocks, his red eyes rolled. "Come in", he said while stretching his arms and back. He heard the door opened and small footsteps entered his room. He looks at the figure, "There you are, what took you so", he said until he trailed off by a pretty female. 

His red eyes glistens as he saw the female walk towards him: her hips are curvy, swaying as she walk. She's (height), considered her the smallest being in his army. Her skin is (color), probably the rarest species he ever seen. Her hair is (color), perfect arched eyebrows. Her (color) eyes shows how pretty she looked. She wore the Frieza Forces' uniform, consisting colors of white boots, purple gi shirt while wearing white and green armor suit, white and purple shorts, and also wore a (color) headband. She is also chubby: her arms and thighs are a little chubby while her calves, neck, and her ankles are slim. Her round face shows her cheeks are plump. Speaking of plump, she also has a flab on her lower region of her stomach while the upper stomach is slim. Her hips are also a little chubby as she stops a few inches from Frieza.

He stood there dumbfounded, not prepared by this creature's presence. She bowed to him and gave him a friendly smile, "Greetings Lord Frieza, I was send to pick up your tax report and send them to the financial team to deal the rest for payday." Her voice is beautiful, something that sounded like a feminine angelic voice that came from heaven. Frieza nodded slowly, still staring at her. He's looking at her face, cannot help but feel...warm. He stood up, facing her, "State your name please", he said, shocked that he said "please" to his own soldier. 

She smiles, "(Y/n), my lord", she said as she picked up the paperwork. He loves the way she pronounces her name with such a perfect voice: (Y/n). She was about to leave the room, but Frieza blocks her way, looking embarrassed. (Y/n) is curious what's going on with him. "Is something wrong Lord Frieza?", she asked looking concerned. He shook his head, "No my dear, nothings wrong." She blinks, "Oh? Is there something you need?", she asked again. He sigh and nods, "First off, call me Frieza." She gasp lightly, surprised to hear him like they're strangers instead of worker and boss. She nods to signal him to continue, "And?" Frieza continues, "Second, when are you free?" "Tonight at six", she replied, looking at his face.

 From inside, Frieza would smile widely, but the outside, he stayed stoic except being polite. "Great", he said in a happy tone, "At six this evening, come to the docking bay." She nodded, "Of course, Frieza", and opens the door. Half way out, she turns to look at him and smiles, "See you soon." Once she closed the door, Frieza sighs, letting out a sound that he never heard before. He can't help how lovely she looked and always staring at her pretty face. He truly is falling for her; and he wants to look his best to win her heart. He pressed the button to the speaker of the lobby, "Berryblue, please prepare the ship for me and a lovely lady this evening at six", he said. "Yes my lord", Berryblue said and end the call. He smiled softly as he went off to his room to prepare.

Two hours later, Frieza is cleaned and is waiting for (Y/n) at the docking bay area. He was nervous inside himself, cannot imagine what she'll look like on their date. "(Y/n) is here Lord Frieza", Berryblue announced. Frieza turn around and smiled, "You're on time, (Y/n)." Because she's his employee, his inferior, she only wore her usual uniform except she wore Frieza Force's newest female clothing: a purple short skirt with three small green stripes on the bottom. He noticed that her face is powdered and realized that she wore makeup. No matter because he can allow this as long as she looks lovely. He extended his hand out to her, "You look beautiful (Y/n)", he commented. (Y/n) blushes even though he can't see them, "Thank you Freiza", she replied. The ship for the two arrived and they entered, now launched into space as it left the motherboard ship.