Season 1 Finale: Jiren X Goku Lemon

Note- I am so happy that I got so far since the summer of 2019. Well, this is it. This is the 100th fanfic of this book's season 1 finale. Good news is I passed my classes and graduated. Anyway, I was thinking a way to how to end the book and this is the one way to end the book. It was fun and I hope you enjoy this more than I do.

Please be on lookout for Book 2 and the new rules by the end of August. Please enjoy.

Everything's happening fast. Jiren pushed Goku onto the bed. Goku grunted, his stomach landed on the bed. He was about to get up until he grunted again, feel Jiren pinning him against the bed. Using one hand, wrapping around Goku's upper body, Jiren used his other hand, removes Goku's pants. Jiren took a long look at his partner: a naked and pathetic looking Saiyan, looking sexy and adorable. Without any thoughts of what's going on, Jiren realized that he's also naked. "What!?", he heard his soft voice, "Why am I naked?" 

He looked confused and shocked in his mind, but he felt himself smiling? His mind flashed before him: felt his member pushed inside Goku. Hearing his partner moaned, Jiren thrusted fast at lightning speed. "What's going on?", he exclaimed in his mind, "Stop it!" Not stopping himself, Jiren continued to grunt hard as he pound's Goku's ass. He went faster, he's going...he's going.... As Jiren climaxed, he hear himself let out a roar of ecstasy and confusion. Then his dream changed, remembering his childhood trauma, the day his parents and his village slaughtered by the demon villain.

Jiren's eyes shot open, sit up quick and gasp. He was sweating from his forehead to his chin, leaving a sweaty smell on his pillows. His right hand placed on his head, rubbing the area that throbbed from his bizarre dream...again. Yes, this was recurring and repeating itself for three months straight. He couldn't get rid of it, no matter what, he always dreamed of that terrible memory and having intercourse with his best rival Goku. "Morning Jiren!", chimed the happy voice. Jiren breathed and turned his head to his right, seeing Goku all dressed up in his outfit. Goku noticed Jiren looking scared. "Something wrong?", he asked the grey alien. Jiren look away and stared at the wall, blushing red, "Nothing."

After three months of the event of the Tournament of Power, Goku contacted Jiren to invite him over for training. Jiren agrees to his terms only after his job at Pride Troopers HQ is done. So Jiren asked Marcarita to help him and she made him push buttons to come to Goku's home to Jiren's apartment. It was alright with Toppo and the others because they knew that Jiren needs this time to find trust in others.

It was a great time sparring with the strong Saiyan and get to know life on Earth; even met his son Goten and granddaughter Pan. Jiren noted that Goku's divorce didn't go that well. Turns out Chichi had enough of her ex-husband's habit of fighting and unable to get him a job. She find it helpless and moved out, filed divorce, and remind him to always sell their crops so he can pay child support.

Jiren never has any idea of being married and felt bad for Goku. Goku did feel depressed how she left him like that. Very stupid and he knew she would leave him because of his destiny. However, Goku's depression ended quickly as he's focused on training with the grey alien. He was separated from Goten for good, though the boy comes and visit him every weekend.

It's only been several weeks since Goku's divorce; at least that didn't matter to Goku. Because the reason why she filed this is that Goku no longer loves Chichi or have any attraction to special women. In fact, Jiren's the reason why he needs him in his home. To make sure the man is cured from his longest trauma, Goku must find the right time to confess to Jiren.