Jiren X Homeless Female Reader

Jiren: the most powerful being of the entire universe, Universe 11. He was known as the warrior of full strength. A tall, muscular grey skinned alien with black orbed eyes, circular ears, and bald with the red and black spandex suit, with white gloves and boots, proudly presents the hero organization the Pride Troopers. He was flying through the area, scouting out for any criminal activity.

He thought he was the most powerful hero of the entire cosmos, needs no teamwork and relies on himself. But since the Tournament of Power, his life changed since he met Goku; completely understands why this tournament exist, it was not about Goku's fault, it was because the Grand Zenos' doubting them and his entire universe along with other six universes are brought back to life thanks to 17's wish. He snap out of it, noticed a feminine voice crying out, "Help! Help me!", and he flew at fast speed.

Meanwhile a young woman with torn clothes is harassed by thugs. A tall, a fat, and a middle age thugs carrying daggers, pointing them at her. The tall one smirk, "Easy girly, just give us money and we'll let you live." She did not respond, she only cries tears as she's back up against a corner of the back alley. The fat one stood beside the tall one, "No use man. She won't speak." The middle age-old man walk closer to her, "Don't worry, we'll just rape her instead!"

She is in terror, cannot escape her fate. She closed her eyes, embracing for death. Suddenly, her ears heard their hands blocked by speed and drop their daggers. She has no idea what's going on since she's scared, but her ears can tell that someone is beating the thugs. Once she heard them fell and groan, she can only imagine what happened.

She open her eyes, she gasp in surprised to see the thugs fell unconscious on the ground, their hands cuffed. She turns to her right to see Jiren picking them up from the ground and he hands them to the authorities. Jiren explained the situation to one of the police members, pointing at her. He nod and walk over to her, "Are you alright miss?", he asked. She nods, and asks, "Who's that?" He chuckle, "That would be the one and only Jiren the Grey from the Pride Troopers. You probably never heard of him, but the good thing is he saved your life." She watch him finish talking to the chief and flew away. She can only think, "Why would he save me?"

Three days later, she is released from the police station; after she talked her story to the police, they write down her story and allow her to leave. She felt glad that she's saved, but she also fell sad because she has to go back to where she lived: the streets. She never was the same ever since her parents died. Once she heads near her street, she stops; her eyes spot a Pride Trooper HQ flyer, states that they need new recruits for their team. At first, this would solve her problems. But remembered back then, and resume walking. She finally arrived at a new location, keep herself safe and near the bakery where she get free stale bread.

This is (Y/n)-Chan, a homeless woman in the streets for ten years. She is a thin and tallish young woman. Her thin face consists of (long or short) (color) hair, pale (color) skin, small nose, (color) eyes, and pale (color) shaded lips. She wears plain grey torn t-shirt, baggy pants, and torn shoes. She also wears a sack like shawl, keep herself warm from the cold air in the streets. Ten years ago, she was once a happy teenage girl. She and her parents are once a hard-working middle class, with a perfect home, balanced income, and she always feel grateful what her parents get her for birthdays and holidays. 

But after she turned sixteen, she was contacted by the police, told her of her parents' death by a villain who was committing genocide. He may be in jail, but this will never save her from the streets and the loneliness. After she tried to find a job, she failed; and eventually, she was kicked out of her house by bankers, used all her savings on a ten years' worth for food. But once after ten years, she's on her own. She reached to the back corner and sat down, her back against it. She sobbed in her shawl, hiding her tears and voice. She can never be able to find happiness.