Gohan X Female Reader 2

This is actually the second part of the request for IreneIsabelle28. Anyway please enjoy.

After Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan graduated high school, both teens head towards their next plans. Gohan decides to fulfil his mother's promise and became a scholar. (Y/n)-Chan decides to attend a four-year fashion art graduate school, engaging into the arts of fashion design and corporal businesses. As she works and studies hard, she promised that she'll still be together with Gohan.

Five years later, both Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan are living together in Satan City. After she graduated from her graduate school, she created her own fashion business. It was the biggest and famous industry within her two years of work. Because her art drawing concepts of clothing, expertise of materials, and managed to maintain equality of paying her workers and create a tranquil environment, (Y/n)-Chan became the president of her own company. She hates to talk about her success to Gohan, but she supports his work and his dream.

After dating for five years, both of them decided it's best to live together. Both of their parents agreed on their decisions; and the couple moved to her built big house. She was lucky that her dream and investment created the best fashion company that she also became a billionaire with billions and billions of zeni. But she's already happy to have loving parents, friends such as Videl, Sharpner, and Erasa, and her lover Gohan.

Gohan wears his skyish blue sweatshirt, tanned khakis, and brown leather shoes, and wears black framed glasses. He was helping with his dad and brother to move their remaining boxes into the living room. They sigh in relief as they placed the couch into the center of the living room in front of the giant screen tv. "Phew!", exclaimed Goku, "That's the last of them!" Goten nods and walk over to a plate of cookies, helping himself. 

"Thanks Dad. Goten", Gohan thanked them, "This means a lot to us." Goku chuckled and pat hard on Gohan's back, "No problem buddy! Man, you were just a little boy years ago, and now you're a grown adult scholar! I'm proud of you son!" Gohan smiled, "Thanks Dad, I know you weren't always there for me; but over the years, I realized that saving the burden of being protector and fighter for our planet means a lot to you and us." While they talk, Chichi is helping (Y/n)-Chan bring her belongs into her small office room.

(Y/n)-Chan now wears her (length) (color) dress with a (color) belt around her waist, (color) stockings, and (color) dress shoes. But she's still the same (height) and (weight) girl since high school. Chichi sigh as she is impressed by the room's size (it was a small room, just a big one). "I can't believe Gohan's girlfriend is a multi-billionairess!", she exclaimed and hugs her, "I'm truly blessed to have someone be with my son!" (Y/n)-Chan nods, chuckling as she finished unpacking the boxes. 

Chichi turn and grinned at her, "So, when are you get hitched?", she asked. (Y/n)-Chan almost choked on her words, shocked to hear Chichi say it so soon. She gave Chichi an awkward chuckle, "I'm not sure...but he doesn't need to rush things when he's not ready." Chichi frowned, "That boy! He shouldn't leave you waiting, what if you turn old by the time he proposed!?" (Y/n)-Chan hums, happy to have a caring people as her soon in-laws. She guides Chichi out of the office, "Come on Chichi, the guys are waiting for us", and both left the room.

Three hours later, they finished dinner and both Goku carries the sleeping Goten. Chichi waved at them, "Be sure to think about what we talked (Y/n)-Chan!", she calls out. Gohan looked puzzled and stared at his girlfriend who is busy waving back. Once they left, Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan went back inside their home. 

They both sat together and watch a movie before bed time. Gohan has been thinking of what Chichi mentions to (Y/n)-Chan. He turn his face to her, "Hey (Y/n)-Chan, what does Mom mean about what you talked earlier?", he asked. (Y/n)-Chan smiled and blushed, "Sorry Gohan, but I'm not going to tell you what it is." "Aw!", he whined childish tone, "I want to know!" She sat up from her seat and heads to the stairs. "You might as well figure it out eventually, goodnight Gohan", she said and yawned, now walking up the stairs.

Gohan sat there for an hour, thinking of any clues what they talked. "What was it?", he asked himself. "Could it be...she wants a party?", he said, until he realized that they already had one last week. "Nope", he shook his head and continue to think, "Maybe...(Y/n)-Chan wants our parents to live next door?" He shook his head again, "Oh Kami no! I love my parents, but Mom would keep bugging us for the rest of our lives." As he thinks again, his brain found the answer: she wants a family of their own. But he wondered how it'll work. He smiled, knew what to do and called Bulma.

Morning came as the sun greeted (Y/n)-Chan's sleeping face. She wakes up and covered her eyes, "Sure is sunny today", and turn around. She noticed that Gohan's absent and put on her robe (any color or material). "Hello? Gohan?", she calls out as she searched every room for him. She walks down and stairs and entered the living room, "Gohan?" "In here~", he answered from the kitchen. She hums, smirked that something's up.

 She walks into the kitchen and saw something that she did not expect. (Y/n)-Chan is surprised to see Gohan wearing his Black suit with white tux, black bow tie, black leather shoes, and holds a bouquet of roses. "Morning (Y/n)-Chan!", and he hand her the flowers. "Aw!", she coos and sniff them, "Their lovely!" She looks at him, narrow her eyes at him, "What's all this for?", she asked.

Right on cue, Gohan turned on a calm music from her radio (insert any song). Her eyes wide open, gasp as she watch him kneel on one knee while standing his other leg up. He took out a small box from his pocket, flip it opened, and revealed a gold engagement ring with a diamond. 

He used his other hand to hold her left hand and looks up at her, smiling, "(Y/n)-Chan, ever since we became partners at school, I realized that you are very beautiful, smart, and very special to me. Even though Videl confessed to me, but I rather love you than anyone else of this world. So (Y/n) (L/n), will you still love me and marry me?" she smiled as her tears fell down her cheeks, "A million times yes Gohan!", and she smacked her lips against his.

Gohan hums, happy that she says it. After she break the kiss, he slip the ring down her finger. He stands up and embraced her; they stared into each other's eyes and both kissed passionately. After a two-minute kiss, they lean onto each other as they enjoyed their morning.

Two months later, Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan are married. Gohan wears his traditional black suit with white tux, a black bow tie, and black leather shoes. (Y/n)-Chan wears her white (any style) wedding dress with her designed white heels, pearl earrings, pearl necklace, and had her (length) (color) hair styled in a French braid while the rest hang low; and she holds her bouquet of white (any kind of flower). They invited their friends and families; they all cheered for the newlyweds and congratulate them. Chichi cried as she's glad for them while Goku hands her tissues. Goten is especially happy because he can get an older sister-in-law.

Everyone went to them and each hand them gifts. Each gift reveals things they'll need for the house. Once everyone's done, Piccolo came to them. He pat on Gohan's back, "Proud of you kid", he said as he and Gohan chatted.

(Y/n)-Chan sigh as she finally accomplished one of her dreams. Bulma walk up to her and shake her hand, "Congrats (Y/n)-Chan! I hope both of you happiness in your journey!" "Thank you Bulma!", (Y/n)-Chan thanked her. Trunks and Goten walk up to them and stared at them innocently. "So, when do you get to start having kids?", Trunks asked. "Yeah, I want to know too!", exclaimed Goten and Chichi.

 Gohan's face is blushing red, covered them with his hands. Everyone including (Y/n)-Chan laughed; (Y/n)-Chan guided Gohan away from the crowd and meet up at the big tree alone. Gohan chuckled in embarrassment, "So sorry (Y/n)-Chan, Mom and Goten are demanding for me to get things quick." (Y/n)-Chan smiles and hugs his arm, "I love you Gohan", she said swooning. Gohan hums and kissed her forehead, "I love you with all my heart (Y/n)-Chan~" the two lovers stared at the sky, looking forward to their new life together.

The End