Freiza X Kaizen (OC) Lemon

Requested by Alchemical_Exodus. Please enjoy.

Sudden event have happened; the Grand Zenos declared to create the best and amazing event of the ages: the Tournament of Power! (Powa!) It was very sudden that all deities are scared. Not because it's an eighty-fighter battle royale, but because if only one universe wins that means the others will be erased. Except universes 1,5,8, & 12 because of their mortal levels are higher than 7. Most other deities (ungrateful bastards) are outraged because they blamed Goku for this to happen as well as Beerus and Shin.

After the meeting, the deities of Universe 7 returned to Bulma's house, eating food on the balcony. Bulma looked very tired as she's expecting her second child to be born any day now. Along side her is the female kai holding her tea. This kai isn't a Supreme Kai; she's actually the apprentice of Shin the current Supreme Kai. She was the servant along side Kibito, but Shin promoted her to be his student if she wants to protect and create life of the universe they're in. Her name is Kaizen (K – Eye – Zen).

Kaizen is a female kai: a 5-foot-tall kai, with dusty purple skin, slim body with curvy hips and a plump butt, and a pair of breasts with size DD. Her facial feature has a rare and beautiful face, with lavender colored eyes, round nose, and white hair which is combed neatly and hang below her shoulders. 

Unlike the other Supreme Kais who are too self-important, ignorant, and not understandable of mortals, Kaizen is a passionate, playful yet mischievous, and aloof, and is a trusting and loving being. Especially towards Shin and her friends, Kaizen does not care for a mortals mistakes as long as they realized their own mistakes and seeks forgiveness. For only a short amount of years of being the apprentice, Kaizen already possessed abilities such as Kai Kai, God Split Cut, Kiai (??), and Energy blades.

Her greatest strength is make any mortal chance, no matter how bad they are or once are, can be forgiven and believes them for a second chance. However, she also has a big weakness. Despite believing in mortals being forgiven and given another chance, her biggest weakness is believing a mortal, no matter how terrible, weak or strong they are, would easily trust the mortal(s) which will guide her to misguidance and mistrust. 

When they lied to her, saying they want another chance to change to be good, she would believe them and they would trick her and use her as they would seek this an opportunity to get what they want. But that rarely happened before becoming the Supreme Kai apprentice. She once believed one mortal who murdered his entire race, begging her for redemption. She would forgive him yet he nearly killed her. But Kibito saved her and Shin would defeat the mortal with ease. Kaizen would never forgive herself for being deceived and try to remember to be careful next time.

Right now, Kaizen has been careful who she trusts. After what she heard about the Supreme Kai apprentice Zamasu of Universe 10 betrayed her kind, believed that all mortals are evil and altered between timelines, and amazed how Goku and friends stopped him. After she meets him and Earth, she knew that she needs to protect Earth and the universe under her watchful eyes. She asked Shin for the position of the next Universe 7's Supreme Kai, he was very surprised to hear her request. At first, he was uncertain about taking her in as his apprentice because he never was a teacher in million of years.

But after he watch her interact friendly with Goku and her knowledge of trusting mortal's reason and forgiveness, he gave her some consideration; he accepts her as his student as long as she's careful who she trusts and rely on her to protect the universe. She smiled, nod as she bowed to her teacher. For a few months before the tournament, Shin trained Kaizen all the Supreme Kai lessons, abilities, and watching her pass all the test to her as she managed to understand the mortals and changed their lives to goodness.