Belmod X Beerus

Whis and Marcarita sighs, sweat drop on their foreheads as they watch Lord Beerus and Lord Belmod throw ki balls at each other. Khai and Shin can only watch as they knew interrupting their fight will leave them injuries. Earlier, Belmod invited Beerus over few days after the Tournament of Power ended. Belmod is actually stunned for once, never thought Beerus and his crew would revive him and his universe, and the other six universes. He thought through the situation of the event a week after he realized his own universe lost yet thought Beerus's act is suspicious.

            After an hour of the cat god in his home, Belmod gets serious with him. "Beerus", Belmod said to Beerus. "What?", Beerus asked in question, "What did I do this time?" Belmod make a half smile and awkward smile, "No, no. It's not about you or that mortal Goku. It's just..." "Just what?", Beerus asked, impatient with a raised brow. Belmod sigh and gave him a serious face, "It's about 17's wish that revive us and other universes. Why did you make that wish?"

Beerus shrug his shoulders, "I dunno. It's that android's wish. I don't care what I want. But we're glad he wish that, otherwise the entire multiverse will be wiped out." Belmod stood up from his seat and growled at Beerus. "I asked why you did it?" Beerus snarls at him, "I already told you idiot!" "Well that's not enough to convince me!!", Belmod yells at him.

            Both Supreme Kais and guide angels stood there as they watch both deities' aura's glowing and full of raw power. Once they unleashed two percent of their power, each of them start throw each other punches and kicks while dodging. "Oh no! What should we do?", Shin asked his colleague. Khai sigh, "No worries, they'll get tired and quit anyway. How about we head to my planet to discuss about mortal levels." Shin nods, knowing he trusts him. And both kais vanished.

The angels have no idea what to do since restraining their lords is futile but fears no damage since they added a barrier around them in case of emergency. "So brother, let's see if I stocked up any dessert from planet (name)", Marcarita suggested. Whis made a delight smile and follows his sister to the stock room.

            Beerus and Belmod dodged each other's moves including their ki balls; however, they did leave a few scratches and damaged some parts of their pants. Still in full power, they stood quiet, not making a sound or movement. The room is still while the deities glared at each other. A leaf flew into the room; and the two destroyers fly through the wall of the living room and went outside. They fly at fast pace while they try to punch each other.

            Meanwhile, among the area of planet Belmod is his most pride and joy: his garden. After living on his planet for eons, he decides to create the best garden. From ordinary flowers to the most beautiful. From bizarre plants to the most rarest plants alive. But what he loved most of his garden are flowers that are array of colors: blues, reds, pinks, violets, any color that gives him the best colors to his view. Whenever he's sad or feeling stressed, he always escapes to his beloved garden. Besides his garden lies a gazebo where he can take a nap or relax. There is also a little pond, filled with little rare fishes. Yes, there's nothing more calming and beautiful than his garden...

            Until a fast like speedy blur barged into the garden. It was Belmod and Beerus, continuing to beat each other. During their fight, few of his precious flowers and plants got destroyed in the process. Both of them collide each other, radiating a glow that almost blind them. Both of them stopped, stood on each opposite side. Both are in scratches, cuts, and the end of their pant's are torn. Belmod pants, still glaring at Beerus. But his eyes turn and gasp in shock.

His garden is a mess. He turn the other way and saw his most prized flowers torn. "My beautiful garden!", he mutters in sad tone.  But his tone changed to anger. He gritted his teeth and turn back to Beerus. "BEERUS!", he exclaimed. Beerus realized that their fight almost destroyed his favorite garden. But he glared back at him, "Not my problem, it's your own fault that you lead us here", he said. "Bullshit!", Belmod exclaimed, "Tell me why!?" "I already said why!", Beerus yelled at him. "TELL ME!", Belmod screamed at him. "NEVER!", Beerus screamed back.