Kahseral X Human Female Reader Part 2

-I don't own this song. I made this second part to continue from part 1; since he's mesmerized by her dancing, I decided to make them dance as a couple for this fic. Please enjoy.

For three years, Kahseral and (Y/n) had been dating. In peace and no conflict, they are the luckiest couple who have each other. Thanks to him, (Y/n)'s able to get more interviews than she can count, resulting in a big success, hired by a talent agent in a Hollywood productions and modeling. She's very grateful to Kahseral that she made sure to make free time to hang out with him when he's free from his duty as a Pride Trooper. Lately, Kahseral is feeling nervous. For a week, he has been feeling stressed; but by what?

Meanwhile at Pride Troopers HQ, in a quiet vacant room, Kahseral emerged from his bathroom, exposing his muscled body with his chest in a manly shaped pecs and abs. Don't worry about his lower torso, a white towel wrapped around his waist, covering his personal Johnson and down to the middle of his lower legs. He sighs, feeling refreshed after a dirty battle against the escapee with earth powers. He's glad that Jiren helped out and together stopped the criminal. 

As he grabs his pile of clothes, his eyes spot a photo framed with red and black colors with stars on them. While using one arm to carry his clothes, he used his other free hand to pick up the photo: a photo of him and (Y/n). He smiled, admiring her beautiful smile, eyes, and lips. The pair of lips that he missed the most. He knew she has a big career, so he cannot bother her. He placed it back on top of his dresser and turn his face to the big window, looking out as if he was looking at her. "I wonder what she's up to?", he asked to himself. Shrugging his shoulders, he went back inside the bathroom.

Later that evening, Kahseral is dressed up in his plain (color) tank top, his sandals, and a black sweat pants. But he cannot forget about his admiral hat which is on his head. He reaches towards his quiet spot for a peaceful evening: the balcony. As he arrives, Top and Dyspo were relaxing on their lounge chairs. Kahseral noticed and turn to see Jiren standing against a wall. He turns his face back and walks towards the leader and the speedster. "Evening leader. Dyspo", Kahseral greeted. Both of them open their eyes and look up, smiling. "Hey general!", Dyspo greeted him with a wave. "Good timing Kahseral", said Top while his awesome mustache is flowing through the gentle breeze of the wind, "This atmosphere is really great time to relax." 

Kahseral took a seat and lay down, now breathe the gentle and soft smell of rain. It was raining this morning until five hours later, making sure the plants are watered and provide all animals and people to feel refreshed. Kahseral and his friends were having a conversation of their daily routine, laughing as they remember the first time that Kahseral asked (Y/n) out at the Halloween party. Kahseral made a sad smile; Jiren notice his behavior changed and approached him. Kahseral groaned a little, knew that Jiren's not stupid to ignore the general's frustration. He looks down at his friend, "Go see her Kahseral", the grey alien said calmly.

Kahseral lower his head, felt like getting scolded by a parent. "I wish it was that easy Jiren! But she's a superstar now and I cannot interrupt her. I'll have to wait till she's free from work", said Kahseral who's now sweating from being nervous. Jiren still is learning of trusting his team and he does not know what love felt like. But for certain, he need to help his friend out if Kahseral wanted to be with his lover. Top gasp, his yellow cat eyes grew wide. "Oh snaps!", he exclaimed and looks at Kahseral, "I forgot to tell you earlier general! Miss (Y/n) called and wondered if you will come to this event this Saturday." Kahseral blushed by hearing her name: his heart beats fast as he felt his palms sweaty. "Oh!? Well sure I'll come. But what is it?", he asked. Top and Dyspo grinned at him, leaving him puzzled. Jiren shook his head, "Oh boy", he said mentally.