Piccolo X Female Reader X Vegeta

Requested by once again BuzzinB33. I thought over the plot and I will say I put two different endings to see each of the DBS characters happy ending with the reader. Please enjoy.

(Y/n)-San sigh, sitting on the bench in the middle of the park. She cannot believe what she gone herself into this situation as she watched in horror as both Vegeta and Piccolo are engaging in a serious fight. How did it happened? Well, it happened a month ago, back where she first met them.

Flash Back to Last Month

(Y/n)-San is Bulma's youngest yet older friend of her families, except in reality (Y/n)-San is Bulma's older cousin. Yes, she's older than Bulma but way more younger than Tights; so basically, (Y/n)-San's three years older than Bulma. Anyway, (Y/n)-San was invited to Bulma's party to celebrate (Y/n)-San's return. Originally, (Y/n)-San and her parents used to lived next door to Bulma and her family; the girls are always excited to play games, having girly chats as they discuss about boys and go shopping with their huge allowances. 

Her father was supposed to be taking over Capsule Corp. because of birthright; but it was Bulma's father who took over because of his unique ability of engineering in mechanics. (Y/n)-San's father was outraged by the decision and had it with Bulma's father; instead of filing court form, he forced himself, along with her and her mother, to move out to another big city far away from the extended family to create his own company. Bulma and (Y/n)-San both were sad to leave each other, but promised to meet again. 

Over the years, (Y/n)-San refused to study engineering mechanics and stayed focused in fashion design artist. She studied hard and exceed in great A grades. After graduating from Graduate's Art School, she invested her money and created her own empire: her own clothing design business. For three years, she successfully created the best clothes, won many awards for her best designs, and made over five hundred trillion zeni. Thanks to her success, she already build her first mansion only thirty minutes from Capsule Corp. After moving in, she finally is reunited with Bulma and stayed over for dinner which is when Bulma invited her to the party. (Y/n)-San missed so much parties that she yes in response.

Next week, she arrived Capsule Corp, the first one to arrive. She's only (height) and (weight), looking slim and curvy to make her look like a supermodel. (Y/n)-San has (length) (color) hair, looks shiny from the sun and hair product she always wear. Her (color) eyes are sparkling every time she stares at the blue sky. Her face is pretty with a tan and little blush from her makeup. For this occasion, She decides to wear her (length) (color) silky dress, hanging (below or above) her knees; she also wears her (color) (high or short) high heels with studded diamonds on them, an thick choker around her neck with a golden pendant, also studded with diamonds, and wears her (color) sunglasses hanged on top of her hairline. 

After thirty minutes, Bulma introduces her to all her friends; Goku and his family, Gohan and his family, Yamcha, Krillin and his family, etc. Finally, her eyes caught someone handsome and green. Bulma introduces her to her friends. "(Y/n)-San, meet my other friends: Piccolo and Dende", she said happily. (Y/n)-San bowed, "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm (Y/n)-San", she greeted them with a smile. Dende, the short Namekian, extended his hand and shake her hand. "I'm Dende, nice to meet you!", he greeted her back. 

She looks at Piccolo, standing there with his arms crossed; he nodded his head and turn away. "Oh?", she said in question, "Nice to meet you." "Yeah, you too", he replied. After greeting them, (Y/n)-San decides to get a drink. After grabbing some water, someone bumped right into her; she was startled as she felt someone's arm brushed against her boob. "Woah! Hey there!", she exclaims. "Hey yourself woman! Watch where you're", said the rough voice until they turn around and stare at each other. It was Vegeta who bumped into her; Vegeta didn't realize who she is and blushed by what he did.