Bardock X Human Female Reader Lemon

Requested by kittenthesupersaiyan. Bardock lost Gine to Freiza's attack and did not get remarried til he meet the reader. Please enjoy.

Bardock roared, fighting off Freiza's men, out in the atmosphere, outside Planet Vegeta. Some Saiyans are still in other planets while some are already safely went out before the devastation started. Bardock already got to catch a glance of his son Kakarott left the planet but wished the same for Gine. Yes, he's no match for Freiza's death beam and is about to die. Bardock rather die trying no matter how big or small. As his final attempt, Bardock roared; he threw what he got and throw it at Freiza's death beam. But it disappeared into the beam, now being pressed into the beam. Bardock screamed, screamed in defeat. "Gine!", he thought of her one last time, "I'm sorry, so damn sorry Gine!" His vision blacked out and thought that's the end of him and his race.

A vision all white, nothing there. Until a familiar figure twitched, suddenly aware that he's breathing. Bardock eyes shot out, breathing heavy and fast. He looked around his surroundings: noticed that he's in a space pod with a dead Saiyan next to him. He realized that a space pod was opened until he landed there. This dead Saiyan was planning to escape to Earth, right where Kakarott's supposed to go. The pod already left the planet, before the beam could destroy it into dust. He gasp, meaning his wife and planet are destroyed. He groaned, crying as he screamed in grief. "GINE!", he screamed, mourning the death of his race, his wife, and still screaming through the rest of the trip.

Meanwhile, a young woman is humming a tune as she planted flowers of her front lawn. This is (Y/n)-Chan, a single woman with no family and no friends. Living alone in the forest her entire life in a house. She's a (height) young woman, with a (weight) weight, and a pair of (size) boobs. She wears her plain (color) t-shirt, (color) shorts, and (color) sandals. Her hair is (length) and (color), shined from the sun. Her eyes are (color), soft, rosy pink cheeks, and a (color) shaded pair of lips. She smiled, happy while living her life. But she frowned, sad that she's alone. She sigh and look up at the sky, "If one a man could save me from this loneliness." As she said that, the pod flew over her, fast strong force flew past her. She stood there bluntly, blinked as she processed. She screamed, realized that the pod is an alien ship. "OH MY GOD!", she screamed, "ALIENS!" She rushed over to a crater near her house. She stops and catches her breath.

The door opened, she gasped. Startled, she climbs down the crater, now near the opened door. Staggering out of the pod, she screamed as a dead Saiyan is moving. "ZOMBIE!!!", she screamed in terror. Suddenly, the body tossed aside and she now sees Bardock. Bardock staggered, breathing as he endure the pain. She gasp in awe, now in a situation with a man. She noticed something moving and saw his tail moved. "He has a monkey tail!?", she exclaimed. 

Bardock gripped onto her shoulder and accidently grip onto her boob. She squeaks, feel herself blushing red by his grip on her tit. Bardock tries to speak, "Hel..Help..." (Y/n)-Chan gave him a confused look at him, "What?", she asked. "Help me!", he moaned in pain and suddenly fainted. He feel forward and she catch him in her arms. She blushed redder, his face in between her breasts. "You poor man", she said in a sad quiet tone, and carried him into her house.

During the dream sequence, Bardock is dreaming the last memory of his planet, his late wife, and his race destroyed by Freiza. Bardock gasp, wakes up and look around. He noticed he's in a room and saw a female standing by the doorway. "Good, you're awake!", she sigh in relief, carrying a jar. Bardock looked puzzled, never seen any creature like her before. He remember a race similar to his race are called Earthlings. Because they're never related to the primate family, they never developed tails. This is the first time he ever encountered especially a female Earthling. He noticed his body is wrapped in bandages. He tried to move but winced in pain since he's still injured. "Stop moving!", she said concern and made him lie down on the bed, "You're still injured." Bardock hates being in bed but obeyed her.