SevenThree X Busty Female Crew Member Reader

Screams echoes throughout Universe 7; screams of agonized and despair. A mothership is at an unknown planet where bad people are invading the planet, injured the citizens. Every person is captured by the bad people, each one brings a group to the ship. While they placed people to their dungeon, some other bad guys already steal all of the planet's treasure. Saganbo stood on a hill, watching the destruction by his crew. "Everyone!", he announced loudly, "It's time to search for another planet!" 

Every member of the Galactic Bandit Brigade headed back to the ship. After them, only two members are out there: (Y/n) and SevenThree. SevenThree stood there, shooting his lasers on one of the people who tried to revolt. "SevenThree, we must leave immediately", said (Y/n), yanking his arm. Her large breasts are touching his arm which gets his attention, but he shows no embarrassed emotion on his face. SevenThree can only nod and the two head back to the ship.

Once their ship starts heading towards to another planet, Saganbo is talking to Moro about their next plan. While everyone else departs on their own time including SevenThree who only went back to his quarters for alone time. (Y/n) notice where he's heading and followed him. For many years, (Y/n) and SevenThree known each other since she and Saganbo found him. After they join Saganbo's Galactic Bandit Brigade, both SevenThree and (Y/n) followed the orders and complete. Once they were captured at Galactic Patrol Prison, they can only sit there; until Moro's wish released them, took their ships back, and wreak havoc across the universe with Moro for energy, treasure, and destroy all beings.

 (Y/n) is a grown busty woman, all curvy and thick looking woman. She's not too tall or too short, most likely 5-foot-tall; she's not fat nor skinny, only slim on her abdomen, a little chunky around her waist, chubby hips which shows her curvy look, and has huge sized breasts; all covered by her (color) dress, covering her body from distracting her crew members. She also wears her (color) stockings which hides the skin of her thick thighs; then wears her (color) boots. She wears her golden necklace, adorn by a golden pendant with (color) gems embedded on it. Her (color) hair is tied in a bun, while the rest of her hair is hang low below her shoulders. Her (color) eyes are looking at SevenThree, staring at his muscular body. She grinned, revealing her white teeth; complimenting her (color) shaded lips. She batted her eyelashes, savor the moment of looking at his manly body frame.

SevenThree sensed her Ki, knew that she's hiding at a corner. "Come out (Y/n)", SevenThree said calmly. She gasps, surprised that he finds her easily. She walks out of the corner and walk into his room. SevenThree finished writing his book log and lock it into his chest. Then, he walks to his bed and sit down. She sits next to him, waiting to listen. But SevenThree sit there, silent. (Y/n) did not sign up for a boring day; she wanted to make him social and interact with her. 

She notices that he never blinks or even flinch whenever he killed individuals. She observes the purple alien-humanoid android sitting on his bed, spacing out at the ceiling. She grinned, though of an idea. (Y/n) yawned, begging for attention; but SevenThree didn't look. She stood up and sat on his lap. She giggled, feeling like a lap dog; but SevenThree pushed her to the side of his bed and continue to stare into space. She growled, annoyed his reaction. In fact, he never reacts when she sat on his lap; just pushed her away.

(Y/n) scoot closer to him, but he scooted away from her. Until he's an inch away from the edge of the bed, he sits there, staring at the wall. (Y/n) gritted her teeth, angry. She tried so much effort of making him look at her, but he's too ignorant to notice. She sighs, has no choice but to use her last resort. She hates to use it considering that Saganbo ban her to sue it on her crew mates, (Y/n) removed her dress, revealing her (color) bra and her (color) shorts (sorry boys, not allowed to see her panties). Laying low like a lioness, she slowly starts to crawl closer to SevenThree. 

Her cleavage is showing off her breasts, almost fell off but stood in there. SevenThree is no moron; he heard silent noises she makes and was surprised that she's going to seduce him. As she stood there, was about to pounce until SevenThree grabs her. He pulls her arms, pulling her into him. "Oh!", she said as her face felt the warmth of his chest. She sits on her knees, laying her head on his chest. She moans, smiled as she listens to his heart beat. SevenThree knew there's no other way to get rid of her, but hoping she would leave after this moment. But that only encourage her to look at him, giving that android a hopeful and glistening eyes, longing for him. Over the years, she had a crush on him ever since they joined the team. (Y/n) tried everything in her power to be close to him. But he wanted to be away from her. "Why would he be distant from me until now?", she thought to herself, looking at Seven Three's emotionless face.

SevenThree was created as mass destruction and obey orders. He has no free will to decide his own destiny and no emotions. Even if he decides to fell in love, he would not share the same passion for a woman and would hurt her feelings which is the reason why he refused to fell for (Y/n). he appreciated for her concerns for him, but he felt that he needs to avoid her and her feelings to make sure she doesn't suffer the cold hearted treatment. 

But right now, his mind is confused. (Y/n) looks puzzled, awed by his emotion turned confused. He gave her a sad longing eyes, hinting her he indeed felt the same. Their faces are coming closer towards each other, only an inch away. Their lips almost touching. Just as he thought love is only an illusion of avoiding sadness, his heart suddenly beats faster. His eyes saw (Y/n) kissed him, feeling her soft and smooth lips upon his lips. He never kissed a woman before and cannot know what to do. (Y/n) knew he's inexperienced and slowly kissed him again. 

She kissed him multiple times; eventually, SevenThree slid his tongue inside her mouth. She moans, then smile as they began to lock mouths. (Y/n) felt her heart beating as she wraps her arms around his neck. SevenThree wraps his arms around her waist, his hands now groping her butt. She squeaked by his strong grip and stops kissing him. "Why are you groping my ass?", she asked and looks at him. "To see if there's danger", he replied and kissed her. She shrugs off and began to French kiss, tongues dancing in each other's mouths, sucking each other's mouths and tongues until they break the kiss.

(Y/n) breathes as she catches her breath, looking at SevenThree who watches her sweat from their intense kissing. She smirks, "I knew you have to hots for me SevenThree", and then hugs him. SevenThree stares at her in disbelief and hugs her back. What she doesn't know that he smiled for the first time in his entire existence. "We should do this again next time", SevenThree said. (Y/n) looks up at him, surprised that he's finally shows an emotion. She smiled at him, "Yeah, next time", she said and they both lie down on his bed. They cuddle up for a nap; holding her close to his chest. She snuggles up to his pecs and went to sleep. SevenThree, who actually enjoys the kiss, kissed her cheek. "I love you", he whispered and then stood still until their next mission occur.

The End