Kahseral X Human Female Reader

-I done Top and Belmod fanfics, yet I would like to start making fanfics of the other Pride Troopers such as Dyspo and Kahseral (yeah, Jiren was put into too much other fics in others works, so I only focus on other troopers). Anyway, I'll mainly focus on my own fanfics and continuous additional parts into my other fanfics. Please Enjoy.

I don't own the music and character idea, belongs to the creator of Id@l master 2.

Kahseral, the general of the famous heroes of the Pride Troopers, was waiting for his beloved woman. He wore his usual burgundy colored suit, a tanned sweater with a necktie (sorry, I cannot tell what colors they are when it's shadowed from dark areas), his khaki dress pants, his black shoes, and his burgundy general cap. He stood behind a wall, looking up at the sunny sky as he waits for her. His right cybernetic eye scans the beauty of Earth's nature. 

He sensed this familiar ki, turns to his left, and he smiled: he spots his woman, all dressed lovely with her vibrant basic color (main color or colors) dress, hanged below her knees. Her skin is (skin toned), shone by the sunlight. She has a perfect body: not too fat and not too skinny, a slim yet curvy body. Besides her dress, she also wears his (colored) pantyhose, and her (color) boots. Kahseral looks up, stares at her pretty hair: a long (color) hair, hung below her shoulders, and spots a (color) headband on top of her head. She wears her lucky (color) (gemstone) earrings whenever she goes out. She also wears her (color) choker, not too tight, that also has a pedant attached to it. Finally, he stares at her face: her (color) eyes glimmered as she stares back at him, smiling, showing off her bright smile. Pink blush on her cheeks makes her look natural. Her lips are shaded in (color), always make him feel excited to embrace her and kiss her sweet lips. 

Sometimes, she would dodge his sudden attack and she would tie him up while she kissed his cheek quickly. Always teasing him. Kahseral gave her a handsome smile, happy to see her stand by his side. Kahseral gave her a hug, "(Y/n)! Glad you're here! Are you ready for our date?", he asked. "Yep! Let's go!", she replied, yanking his hand to make him move. Kahseral and (Y/n) holds hands as they walked into town.

He could not believe that he's in love with her, how did he meet her? It started a week ago when he was busy at Planet Netfiss.

A Week Ago, at Planet Netfiss

Kahseral just finished his training with Dyspo to improve the team's strength and their cooperation with all his teammates including Jiren the Grey. Ever since the Tournament of Power ended and realized that Universe 7 revived all the defeated universes, Jiren realized that he needs to work on teamwork with his teammates. For weeks, they made their effort to help Jiren; he felt grateful for his teammates. Until now, he was ordered by Top to meet him at the front lobby. But he wasn't the only one: Top also asked Dyspo and Kahseral to meet up with them too. Getting there after fifteen minutes, all of the four heroes meet up at the lobby room, sitting on their chairs. 

Top clear his throat, "I got a recent message from Lord Belmod: he said that some of us are invited to Goku's friend Bulma's Halloween party this weekend." The three Pride Troopers are surprised yet confused by this invitation. "Halloween?", Jiren said confused. "Hm", Dyspo hummed, "Sounds like a scary party." Kahseral looks at Top, "What is this Halloween party leader?", he asked. "I really don't know", Top replied with a sigh, "But I really need to respond to our lord soon. He seems very excited to be invited to Lord Beerus's planet Earth for some reason." The men in their red and black uniforms look at each other, sharing their opinions. Until they look at Top. "Fine", said Jiren. "If he's going, then count us in!", Dyspo exclaim. Kahseral nodded in agreement. "Then it's settled", said Top smiling through his awesome mustache, "I'll let Lord Belmod know and we'll be there!" Now that's done, the Troopers continue their own training daily routine.