Grand Priest X Beerus Lemon

Warning: This fanfic is based on one of a doujinshi artist works known as RAKU. Yes, this story is based on one of them and I will try to make this weird since I removed the rules of this book, so yeah this is a weirder fanfic. I'm almost done with four more stories, so hang on tight and be on lookout for Book 2 announcement. Btw, this is not exactly accurate from the doujinshi, it's made up. Try to like this story, enjoy.

Beerus is looking down at the floor, sweating as he is nervously stood before the Grand Zenos and the Grand Priest in the palace throne room. Recently, the Grand Priest was looking over the universes. He was actually surprised how he spot Beerus and Shin acting strange in the bath, knew what they were doing. So, he act out his plan and ask the Grand Zeno's a mandatory meeting of their so-called situation.

Beerus couldn't refuse this, otherwise they'll erase him and the rest of his universe. Besides him, they also acquire Shin and Whis' presence to the meeting. Shin knows there's no denying of what the grand majesties found out about them.

The Grand Priest look at them, showing his stoic smile on his face. "Thank you for coming today, his sires are very pleased you take the time to meet us", said the Grand Priest. Beerus stood up and nods, "Of course, anything for his royal Grand majesties of the Cosmos" The short angel's thin eyebrows raise in question, "Oh? Anything?", he asked. Beerus gulped, thinking, "Shit! We're screwed!" 

Shin can read his thoughts and also feel nervous as well. The aid angel of his sires, made an invisible sinister smile as he approach Beerus close. Whis seen his face and knew what he's do. "Beerus", he said to Beerus for attention. Beerus just look straight at him. The Grand Priest smile, "Tell us, is it true that you're in a homosexual relationship with your counterpart?

Beerus felt his mind scared to death; his heart beat mentioning his recent behavior. His yellow cat eyes looks a bit at his superiors, seeing their very cute stoic looks awaiting for his answer. "So? Is it true?", Grand Zeno asked. "Yeah, is it?", Future Grand Zeno asked. Beerus is now feel himself panicking, trying to think if to lie or to be truthful. But Beerus noticed something's off with the aid. He has no choice. 

Beerus spoke up, "Me? Gay? Of course not! I wouldn't be doing that with the Supreme Kai." "Oh? I see", both Grand Zenos said in unison. But Whis's father is not convinced. "Is that so?", said Grand Priest and steps closer to the cat god. Beerus is puzzled, what is the aid going to do to him?

But his question is solved as he looks in shock and horror as he saw the Grand Priest took out his thick, blue, a seven inch and a half penis out of his pants. The guards let out a light gasp, horrified to witness this rare event, all scared for the deity's life. Beerus shaken in fear, cannot believe what he's doing. 

The Grand Priest display his same stoic face as he raise his cock near Beerus's face, "In that case, why don't we test you if you're lying? Just kiss the tip and we'll see if you are what you are." His words of trial sends shiver down his spine, almost feel like blushing. But Beerus regain himself and slowly approach the holy dick. His eyes see the majesties sitting, watching him performing the task. Beerus shift his eyes to the short angel, seeing him giving him the same face got him scared.

Beerus inhaled and let it out. Beerus lean down next to the tip. The tip is the darker shade of blue. To get it over with, Beerus plant a light kiss and quickly stood up. Everyone is appalled. The Grand Priest walk closer and examine his lower region. He flick it with his finger, but nothing poking out. "Well?", the Grand Zenos asked. 

"Nothing", replied Grand Priest, "It's flaccid." The majesties look surprised, "Really? Ok, if you say so", and turn to Beerus, "Consider yourself lucky that we didn't erase you for lying." Beerus bowed to them and stood up looking embarrassed. Shin read his mind entirely and is scared how he manage to lie to the kings of the entire multiverse. He's afraid that they will eventually find out and erase all of them. "Well then, it seems Beerus complete the task", grand Priest announced. Beerus sigh in relief.