Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part One

- Requested by NovaFreiza. P.S. I did add dialogue from the Super anime but I will have to skip other dialogue because it will drag us longer to get to the main plot of the fic.

Freiza; the evil tyrant of Universe 7. He was infamous for being the ruthless emperor, invading worlds and sell them for profit. For five decades, Freiza is the strongest being that no one has a right mind to challenge him. For having four transformations, he manage to stop most strong warriors in his first form; except for a few including the mightiest hero Goku. Years ago on Namek, Goku was fighting Freiza in his fourth final form, fighting for survival and the results are in: Because of Freiza's cruelty and killed many beings including Krillin, this cause Goku to transform into a Super Saiyan. As he transformed, they fight at the fullest power; but since Goku made Freiza cocky and fell into death. He was spared to live and hopefully change into a good being, but Freiza refused, blast a Ki blast at him. But Goku dodged, "You Fool!", he yelled and aimed his full Ki blast, instantly ended Freiza. Freiza was still intact, revived by King Cold, his father, and cyborg support tech; he was about to kill Goku and his home, but that only last too short as Future Trunks shows up, ended Freiza this time along with King Cold to Hell.

For almost a decade, Freiza has been imprisoned in his own Hell: stuck inside a cocoon, tied to a big pink Sakura tree, guarded by Hell's fairies and stuff animals; he suffered every day, doing nothing as they sing, play music, laughing, and almost try to get him to change. But he won't change; he would rather die than being tortured for the rest of eternity. Forming angry frowning, teeth seething, and all irritation upon his face, Freiza has to endure all this while he trained mentally, trying to get stronger for one day will be his lucky day to leave this Hell. By his luck, Sorbet revived him using Earth's dragon balls and put his cut pieces of himself into the regeneration machine, he's now revived, full body. 

After his resurrection, he trained for four months, achieved his newest form: Golden Freiza. He showed up on Earth with a thousand soldiers. Sadly, his men are weak and destroyed them. Goku and Vegeta showed up as well and allow Goku to fight him. Goku showed him his Super Saiyan Blue transformation, making Freiza angry again. It went fine to worse when Goku was shot by Sorbet's laser ring and Freiza beaten him brutally. Freiza's next mistake is trying to gain Vegeta's royalty for being his soldier again; except Vegeta refused and also turned SSJB (Super Saiyan Blue), Freiza managed to destroy Earth along with their friends and families. But he and other friends are protected by Lord Beerus and Whis's barrier; Whis reversed time to three minutes early before Freiza destroys Earth and Goku destroyed him once again by his full power Kamehameha.

Freiza is killed and once again inside his cocoon, tied to his tree, and again tortured by Hell's fairies and stuffed animals. He screamed in irony and cried as he failed again. For few months, he endured the torture and trained mentally again to get stronger. He knew that he won't be leaving Hell anytime soon; until now. Goku stepped out of the red car, a blue two-horned oni pointed to where Freiza's at, and Goku took a few minute walk upwards until he stops a few yards from the tree. He spots the cocoon, shout, "Yo!" This cause Freiza to stop his mental training and heard the familiar voice. While Goku stood there on the flower field, the cocoon slowly spun around, revealing a sarcastic happy look of Freiza. "My my! Look what fate drags in!", said Freiza sarcastically while giving Goku a fake smile. Goku made a short sound, looking around the flower field; "What's with this place? It's supposed to be punishment but it seems darn right pleasant", remarked Goku while talking to Freiza. "I'm afraid that for me there could be no greater Hell", replied Freiza and shout at him with a frown, "Now out with it! What brings you to my tree?" Goku continue to smirk, "I got a proposition for you Freiza." Freiza let out a questionable hum as he listens.