Ea X Reader X Shin Part 2

Ea spends twenty hours building his greatest masterplan. Ever since he met (Y/n)-Chan, she stolen his heart and he is in love for her. But the downside is that she's getting too close to Shin the Supreme Kai of Universe 7. Last week, both Shin and (Y/n)-Chan invited him to her birthday party which Ea gladly accepts the invite. He smiled at her, happy to be recognized in her eyes; he looked at Shin for a quick moment, giving him a death glare and then looked away. 

Shin's forehead forms sweat drops but ignores the threat as he and (Y/n)-Chan went back home. Ea places cooling rod, attaching them to the small remote, and then attached the transmitter template inside the small empty vessel shaped as a heart. As he finished it, he gave a wicked grin, "Excellent", he mutters, "Soon, (Y/n)-Chan will fell for me and reject Shin!" He laughs sinisterly, now ready to begin his action.

Meanwhile on Universe 7's Earth, at (Y/n)-Chan's backyard, both Shin and (Y/n)-Chan are setting up the tables and food down before the party starts. Shin placed a white cloth on top of the long table. (Y/n)-Chan finished the table by placing cups, plates, and finally her favorite dessert (think of one that you love). Shin wipe the sweat off his brow, "Looks like it's done", he said as he pours himself a cup of (insert beverage here). 

She smiles, "Thanks Shin! I was happy that you're throwing me a party. You're such a big help!", then hugs him tight, her boobs touching his face. Shin blushed as he felt her soft clothing of her blouse while feeling her boobs bouncing as they touch his face.

Ever since he introduced her to Ea, the Supreme Kai of Universe 3 was...threatening him. For weeks, Shin receives many warnings, telling him not to get close to her. Shin is worried and thought any answers why Ea hates him. Until one point, Shin gasps as he remembers that (Y/n)-Chan's hugging suggesting to Ea that maybe they're in a close relationship. Shin does consider her as closes friends, but he cannot see her as his woman. 

Shin is worried that his fellow kai will cause him and himself to not only kill each other to death but will also lose (Y/n)-Chan, fearing that she will no longer want them around her anymore. His mission to talk to Ea, hoping to end their competitive rivalry and become friends again. It was Shin's idea that he asked her to invite Ea to talk to him when the time's right. Little do he know that Ea has plans of his own.

It's been two hours later and the party is getting closer to the end. Shin looked everywhere and sighed in disappointment that Ea is late. No matter where to look or how long he waited, Ea is nowhere in sight. "That jerk!", he frowned, talking mentally, "Why wasn't he here yet. And I can't stand seeing (Y/n)-Chan worry." Shin spots her at the punch bowl and walks towards her. (Y/n)-Chan was happy that the party great and everyone made it, except Ea didn't come. She sighed silently, her eyelids half closed as she made a disappointed face. 

Shin comforts her, hand on her shoulder. She turns behind her and smiled as she sees Shin making her feel better. "(Y/n)-Chan, I know Ea better. He never runs late at meetings or gatherings. I'm sure he'll come", he said.

But that's not the half part of why he felt worried; actually, Shin has developed a crush on (Y/n)-Chan! He knows that she only sees him as her closest friend, but his mind is always on her and her lovely cute and pretty face. He wish he would confess before Ea came along, but his time is almost out if he doesn't do it.

Suddenly, Shin turn around and saw Ea arrive. Ea spot (Y/n)-Chan standing near the tree, hearts in his eyes. "My (Y/n)-Chan~", he whispered. Then, he snapped out by Shin's hard slap on the left cheek. Ea winced in pain after he touch the spot where Shin slapped him. "Ow! What the hell's that for Shin!?", Ea exclaimed in question. "You know why Ea!", Shin said in mad mood, "You're late!" Ea sigh and nod, "I know, I'm sorry. I just got her a gift." Shin calms down, "I'm sorry if I did that but I hate to see (Y/n)-Chan feel sad if you're absent", he explained.