Freiza X Female Neko Reader Lemon

Requested by AmethystTiger again. Before we start reading, the requester made two requests and this one is a sequel to the first fic. Anyway, the requester also points out that the reader's not a furry which is my mistake. But let's put it in this: imagine the reader like Lord Beerus' appearance except with a little fluffy fur and tiger pattern. More like civilized but innocent creature than an animal (though I allow people to request bestiality related fics). Enough of this, please enjoy.

Freiza is lying on his bed, tired from another day of conquering worlds and paperwork. He sighed, yawned as he was about to sleep. His ears hear a loud purr on his left side. He turned, now smiling softly at (Y/n)-Chan who is napping with a peaceful look on her face. A big, lovely neko with pretty black lined cat eyes on each side of her eyes. Her figure is shaped like a hour glass, with little fur with white tiger pattern from her neck down to her legs. She has white cat like eats and tail all striped, big almond shaped eyes with (color) iris, and a big chest. But she's thin since her stomach and ribcage are seen through her (don't ask why I change the description).

Ever since his men brought her to him, Freiza has fun having her please him; and he's quite happy of eating her pussy. Despite that her world is full of beasts, he send in Berryblue to educate her to learn from basic steps. Slowly, the neko already calls him "Daddy" which is a surprising thing to call him. Though Freiza enjoys her calling him that name because every once in a while, he and she would engaged into oral and Freiza humping onto her pussy. He always gets off by her fluffy fur and her innocent look on her face, sees his erection and felt pleasure by her mouth and wet vagina.

Recently, he was too occupied by his work and his little pet is rather lonely while she stays in the room. But the only quality time they share is a good nap. Freiza pet her head, making her purr while she sleeps. Hi hand moves from her head and down to her breasts, now groping the. He chuckles softly, loves to eb with her. He embraced her and fell asleep.

The next day, Freiza just came back from dealing with prisoners who were sabotaging his base camp. (Y/n)-Chan meows excitedly, greeting her daddy with her face nudging his head while he felt her breasts touching his left side face. He smirked, still happy that she is not aware what she's doing is perverted. He noticed something's wrong with her fur. Every day, her fur is always soft. But now, it's hinged with dust and dirt. He sigh and look at her with a soft smile, "Guess what day it is?", he sang in his voice. She tilted her head on the side, not sure what the answer is.

(Y/n)-Chan was squirming in the bath tub, now splashing water as she protested to not let him bathe her. "Come now (Y/n)-Chan", he said annoyed, "You need to be cleaned!" She refused, now backed up in the corner of the tub. Freiza sighed and climbs into the tub. She looks puzzled and mew, now is facing her daddy. "If you be a good girl, daddy will reward you~", he said as he took out a sponge with soap. She nods, now exposing her body to him.

Freiza hums a tune while scrubbing the sponge on her body, her fur which is now cleaned from the dust. She is now calm, allow him to clean her. Soon, he rinsed her body with water. Now, she's all clean. She purrs as Freiza is groping her boobs again. Freiza hums, "Good girl~ now daddy's going to give you a perfect gift." She looks down and saw his white girthy thick cock sprang out of his exo-skeleton. She purrs, cooing as she bends down with her ass raised in the air.

(Y/n)-Chan began to suck his cock as she pumps him with her mouth, pacing at fast speed. Freiza groans, now feel the pleasure he have longed for few weeks. He tried to stay still for her, but he can't hold it anymore. He placed his hand on her head and starts deep throating her. As only seconds went by, Freiza orgasmed; he felt his penis shoots its load into her mouth. (Y/n)-Chan purrs as she sucks it off him and swallowed his load. Freiza chuckles, "You love it?", he asked. She nods. Freiza noticed her hand touching her pussy. He gestures her to lay her back on the end of the tub. She obeys him and did as she was told. Freiza is in front of her, in between her legs. (Y/n)-Chan stared at him while he's busy looking at her cooch.