Dyspo X Busty Thick Female Reader Lemon

Dyspo pinned (Y/n) against the wall, pressed his lips against hers. (Y/n) gasp and moans, making out with her favorite boyfriend at the back wall of HQ building. He wrap his arms around her waist, gripping her ass with his hands. She giggled, feel him pulling her in against his built frame (nice body). 

They were very busy with the kissing that some of their Pride Trooper fellows caught them. "Get a room you two!", bellowed the tall guy and he with his female friend chuckled. Both Dyspo and (Y/n) blushed in embarrassment and move away from each other. But they hold hands and went back to work.

Just a year ago, (Y/n) was just a new recruit to Pride Troopers HQ. She's a pretty and lovable girl with a (tall or short) height, (choice of weight) weight that shows big curves and thick thighs. Her breasts are incredibly huge that are poking through her shirt, noticeably by other males especially Dyspo. She has soft and smooth (color) skin, (color) eyes, arch eyebrows, and (color) shaded lips. Her hair is (length) and (color). She wears her usual uniform of red and black spandex suit with white gloves and boots, like everyone else at HQ. She already made many friends on the way. Until her eyes met Dyspo's, fell in love at first sight.

She often get insecure about dating the opposite sex especially that some of the guys she previously dated are only in sex. But after getting to know Dyspo for six months, she knew he's the one for her. And he knows she's the one for him. Dyspo asked her out the first time and it went so well that they met each other again and again; happy to be with each other. 

Once she learn things from Dyspo such as he was often rejected by other women because they only want to see Jiren. Sure, Toppo and Jiren are great pals of theirs, but she wanted Dyspo the most. One night, he traveled fast at lightning speed and went to her dorm door. He proposed if she wants them to be a couple and she immediately accepted. Everyone cheered for them as Dyspo pick her up in his arms and they kissed.

Eventually after earning numerous awards for bravery, she moved in with Dyspo at his expensive apartment. The couple spend many days and nights together especially during missions. They love children as they help out at orphanages during their community hours. Watching Dyspo playing with the smaller kids made her day and chuckle. 

Her eyes glisten with a sad smile, wishing to raise a family someday. If only Dyspo knew about it. However, Dyspo often see her look sad and found out she wants kids of their own. At first, he was overwhelmed by the idea: all the responsibilities of a parent, so much chores, and many mouths to feed. But he get it over it like a man and plans out a special night for them both. Only for her, he'll make sure she's happy.

It was a chilly night; they spend the evening watching tv. Dyspo changed channels as (Y/n) leans her head on his chest, listening to his heart while watching the tv. Dyspo cannot find anything good and turn it off. (Y/n) look puzzled, watching him climb out of the couch. "Dyspo? Don't tell me you're off to bed?", she said in a pouty face. Dyspo chuckled, "Don't pout girl, there's nothing new on tv." He held his hand to her, "Why don't we find a new kind of fun?", he said seductively. She smiled and giggled, grab his and they went into their room.

Since no one's here, they left their door open. And only closed the balcony curtains. Standing there, inches away from each other, Dyspo quickly embraced her; locking mouths with hers. (Y/n) moans, caress his chest and removed his shirt, exposing his chest. She continues caressing his chest as Dyspo break the kiss, removed her shirt and pants, and kissed her again. (Y/n) noticed him staring at her eyes. 

She grinned through the kiss and pull his pants down, dropped on the floor. They're in their garments and hug each other while kissing passionately. Dyspo break the kiss, see her beautiful face blushing pink. Seeing her body and her skin, he lean down and starts leaving love bites on her neck, using his big tooth. She yelps and giggles, "Dyspo!", she yell out playfully. Dyspo lean back and is proud of his work. She chuckles and kissed him, "Oh Dyspo, your such a tease~", and she removed her bra, exposing her huge tits with darker shade of (color) on her nipples.