Goku X Female Reader Lemon

Requested by joannadefsoul7. P.S. Goku did not meet Chichi and ends up meeting the reader. Please enjoy.

"Wow (Y/n)-Chan!", Goku exclaimed as he chomped down on a recent dinner of roasted duck, "You are the best chef ever!" They're in the middle of their lawn, near the house Bulma gave them as their early marriage gift. Even though Goku's a terrible cook, (Y/n)-Chan's the only one who knows what to make and work on the cooking. She turns to look at Goku, blushed by his comment. "Thanks Goku", she replied with a light chuckle, "But it's just homemade cooking." "No matter (Y/n)-Chan, whatever you made is the best!", Goku added, gulping down his food. She nodded, turn back to cleaning up. She lowers her head, smiled contently as she sighs. It's been a year since they've been dating.

Twenty-four years ago, Goku was send to Earth to annihilate the Earthlings. But he was raised by Gohan, raising him as his grandson. Apparently, that's when he meet her: (Y/n)-Chan, a normal special Earthling as Gohan's biological granddaughter. But as kids, (Y/n)-Chan does not consider Goku as her cousin. No, they're not family related. They have no idea who were his parents are, but they know that they're not human. Or Earthlings. Since they start training, they faced every obstacle, lose Gohan to their sudden Great Ape transformation, and endure their fantastic adventures: first encounter with Bulma, searching for Dragon Balls for a wish, meet many friends including Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien.

During the 23rd World Tournament, they grow into young adults. Goku's now taller with his Kame style school uniform. (Y/n)-Chan's a grown woman: (height), with a sexy (weight) with a set of curvy hips. Her black hair is (length), She also wears her Kame style school uniform, making them look tight on her body especially her (size) boobs are seen through on the top, exposing her cleavage. Her eyes are black like Grandpa Gohan, a pretty facial feature of long eye lashes, small (color) shaded lips, rosy cheeks. 

And she wears a bracelet that Goku and her grandpa made for her when a young kid. Goku already got rid of the tail, so they won't need to worry of his transformation and restored the moon. She always knew how grown Goku looked and thought he'll never change. They both succeed, managed to get into the rounds of the tournament. They were startled that teen Chichi confessed her feelings to Goku, claimed that he promised her in marriage. But Goku turned her down, honestly answered her no. Chichi looked furious and huffed, run away from the tournament and never want to see him again.

(Y/n)-Chan, who's waiting for her next round, walk up to Goku. "Goku!", she said in confused awe, "Chichi loves you so much. Why did you reject her?" Instead of answering her, he leans in and kissed her. She gasp in a moan, feel his soft lips upon hers. She blushed red as her eyes closed and wrap her arms around his neck. Lifting her right leg up, everyone cheered as they realized that they're officially lovers. Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha's jaws dropped, envied their strong friend. Bulma and Launch awe, thinking the two Saiyans a beautiful couple. Piccolo Jr., who's standing on the roof, spat in disgust, "Love's confusing." Ever since that round, (Y/n)-Chan stayed with him to the end, seeing him happy as he won the tournament against Piccolo. After they send their goodbyes to their friends, Goku called Nimbus and the lovers are heading to the next step to their new lives as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Goku belched, feel full. (Y/n)-Chan finished the cleaning and sat on Goku's lap. Goku chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. They look up at the sky (yes, they're outside), star gazing. They are smiling, happy to have each other. Goku may be an idiot, not getting the idea of having sexual desires or know what love is, but he truly loves her since childhood. She did not know how he feel till that day at the tournament, but she's glad that he confessed to her. Goku felt her turning behind, facing him, and look up at him. Goku looks puzzled, "Something wrong (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked concerned. She gave him a sexy grin, pushed him roughly on the ground. While she straddles him, she lift her rear end in the air and leans her face to him. She licked his ear and whisper, "Fuck me~" Goku blushed red, surprised by her words.