Bulma X Chichi Lemon

Note: like all of my fanfics, both Bulma and Chichi and the Saiyans of this story are divorced. And the Saiyans couldn't care less if the females love each other. Please enjoy this yuri fanfic.

These two are the wives of the two Saiyans, Bulma and Chichi. They each married them for their love to be formed in a committed relationships. Chichi married Goku because she loves him. Despite he has no job to support them, always running around to fight, and even missed her second son's birth after he died second time, she still loves him because Goku shows devotion of a hero of his home and a devoted husband who loves his wife and their sons.

Bulma marries Vegeta because the once Saiyan prince felt terrible to see her raise his first-born son alone while be selfish in training and fighting. But he makes it up a few years as he learns to love his family and welcomed Bulla. The wives wouldn't be any happier than this, right?

Unfortunately, it lasted a decade and few years. The kids of the Z-Fighters all grown up, mostly teens and adults. Over the years, the Saiyans are more in training and fighting than spending time with their wives. One night, that's where the Saiyans confess that they are dull of their marriages; and the wives filed divorce. Luckily since the kids are grown up, there's no need for paying child support. But the Saiyans still live with them since they have no where to stay.

The ex-wives are not happy with the decision and felt unloved. Chichi left Goku and move in at her father's house. At least Goku's kind and generous enough to sell her vegetables and send her money. Bulma doesn't care what Vegeta says and entered a phase of depression while eating ice cream. The wives can only keep each other company as well as Videl and 18. It's great to have friends to support you, although they still feel depressed.

One afternoon, Chichi and Bulma sends their kids with Krillin, 18, Videl, and Gohan to go on a camping trip for a week. While Bulma's parents will be on a vacation trip to the tropical islands. Since most of the Z-fighters are busy with their lives and since the Saiyans are on Beerus' planet, the ex-wives get to spend the entire week by themselves with no disturbance. For three days, the girls are enjoying the time of their lives: shopping, movie watching, dinner (plus breakfast and lunch), and so much more on Bulma's expense. It was fun until the next day where they're too lazy and bored to think of doing right now.

They decide to watch tv to kill time until dinner. Bulma and Chichi usually talk non-stop, but they're silent. Surfing through the channels, Bulma cannot find a good show. Chichi was looking at the channels as her eyes noticed how thick Bulma's thighs are. But look away, trying not to blush. Her eyes deceive her again and saw Bulma's boobs, shown their size as big to hers. She look down at her own boobs, they look big but she can feel how small they are. 

Bulma noticed what Chichi's doing and turn, "Why are you touching your boobs Chichi?" Chichi stop that and place them on her lap, looking down. "Nothing!", she said looking embarrassed. Bulma raise her brow and sigh with a smile, "No need to worry about yourself, you still look beautiful since as teenager." Chichi smile, "Thanks Bulma, though you still look beautiful yourself." Bulma nods and resume channeling through until she spots an interesting show.

But to their horror, they landed on a porn channel. "What the hell dad!?", Bulma exclaimed, "I told him to add parental block on channels like this. I'll move on." Bulma was about to raise the remote up, but Chichi stop her. "No need Bulma, I mean the kids are away and no ones around. We can watch stuff like this one", Chichi persuade her. Bulma feel hesitate at first, knowing if someone is going to swing by later, but she shrug and give in, thinking this is a fun time as a single parent. They're watching a porno of a chick in a garter belt with no panties and no bra while riding on a guy with manly chest and thick girthy cock.