Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part 2

-Continued from part one. BTW, there's no rim job this time. Please enjoy.

(Y/n)-Chan slowly lick her tongue on Freiza's shaft, up to the tip, causing it to moist up from her salvia. She began to pump their penises, watching them groan as she felt their foreskin moving. (Y/n)-Chan licked Frost's shaft and repeated the same process, over again ten times. After she's done licking, she sigh and slowly pushed Freiza's dick inside her mouth. Sucking his masculine taste, she moans, enjoyed it. She removed his cock out and sucked Frost's dick, making him shudder in pleasure as her mouth squeezed his manhood. She remove the dick and went back to Freiza's dick, and back to Frost's cock, and again, and again repeatedly for long five minutes. Knots formed inside Frost and Freiza's bodies, signaling them that their orgasms are coming. 

They groan, feeling their lover's mouth squeezing them, lust filled in their eyes, looking at her. Seeing her grinning while sucking them in a seductive form, Freiza pushes her head away lightly. (Y/n)-Chan removed his manhood and looks at Freiza who is breathing hard. "(Y/n)-Chan...pump our manhood. Make us cum~", he said breathlessly. She nods and rapidly pumps their cock, all lubed up by their pre-cum. "Ah~ You're amazing (Y/n)-Chan!", Frost groaned in compliment to her skills. "Yes!", Freiza exclaim while he felt his orgasm comes near, "Your body is heaven! Your beauty radiates sunshine full of stars!" "Mew!", she cooed, "I want you two to shut up and cum for me!"

For two minutes, the two men are about to orgasm; Freiza and Frost closed their eyes, clenching their hands onto the bed sheet, and (Y/n)-Chan squeezed them harder and tighter, quickly pumping them as she can tell that they're about to burst. At that moment, both men groaned in an orgasmic moan, feeling their orgasms hitting their bodies like a vibrator hitting their g-spots (I suck at analogies in this one, sorry). (Y/n)-Chan's reaction to their orgasms make her womanhood's ejaculation flow out of her again. As she looks down, she drool and lightly gasps as she saw their semen shooting out of their urethras, dripping down from the tip to their balls. Freiza and Frost then collapsed their backs on the bed, feeling more excited than before; they know how incredible she is and cannot wait to see what they have in mind for her.

Freiza sit up and stood in front of the neko. She smiled at him, staring her loving eyes at him. Freiza find her...ravaging and lightly push her on the bed on her back; her tail swayed in excitement while her ears twitches, feeling more aroused by them. Freiza went ahead of Frost and slowly traces his tip around her clit. Her back arches, moaning as she felt him teasing her. She glare at him, "Stop it nya! I need you! Please!" Her begging turns him on and he starts to slowly push his penis inside her vagina. She hold on to the pain while feel him stretching her walls. To end the torture, Freiza quickly shoved his entire length inside her which it slightly hit her clit (the sensory part inside the female anatomy in case no one knows). 

Tears roll down her cheeks, pain hurting her uncomfortably. Frost climbs over next to Freiza and leans down towards her face, kissing her neck as well sucking her skin. She starts to moan louder, now feels the pleasure from both her skin and pussy. Just as Freiza's about to thrust, she stops him. Freiza look confused and stare at her. He hums in question, "Something's the matter sweetheart?", he asked in concern. She blushed, trying to speak, "Meow~ I want both you and Frost inside me nya! I...I WANT YOU BOTH TO FUCK ME HARD!", she exclaimed, trying not to orgasm by his penis's touch.

Freiza and Frost both look at each other, feeling awkward by hearing their lover's request. Freiza look at the night stand's clock: only thirty minutes left before their departure. There's no time to argue and Freiza sigh, blush on his face. He's definitely not one hundred percent homosexual, but he needs to do this, the only way to please this woman and mark her as his; Frost got the exact same thought as him and nods, knows what to do. Frost scooted over a bit, and swiftly shoved his cock inside her. Freiza and Frost made an awkward, disgusted faces when they felt each other's manhood squished together.