Lord Beerus X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader Lemon

Requested by NovaFreiza. 

            The Freiza Force has been traveling all over the universe, invading worlds and sell planets for profit. Freiza is the most powerful ruler and overpowers many warriors including the Saiyans. Freiza visited King Vegeta for a short visit. As the rulers are discussing about employing more Saiyans, Freiza hummed in curiosity. "Tell me King Vegeta", said Freiza, "Do you have any children?" King Vegeta nod, "Indeed I have two, but one of them is my princess", said the king. Freiza likes to hear that and turn to look at the king, "Bring them to us", he sounded like giving an order. He bowed to Freiza and look at his servant, "Bring my children here at once", and the servant bowed, left the rulers alone.

After the rulers sit on their seats for ten minutes, the servant came back, with two royal children by each of the servant's side. "The arrival of Prince Vegeta the Fourth and Princess (Y/n)-Chan", announced the servant. "Good, now leave us while we talk", ordered the king. The servant bowed and left the throne room, leaving the kids shiver in fear. Freiza hums in awe, looking at the girl with glint red eyes. Prince Vegeta is skinny little boy, but his twin sister is a chubby girl but with cute face. Her black hair is more wavy than spiky, at least she has her father's nose. While the kids stood there, Freiza points his finger at her, gesture her, "Come here my little princess~", he cooed at her with a sick grin on his face. She was startled by his behavior, wanted to say no. But she has to listen if her family wants to be safe.

(Y/n)-Chan walks over, climb up the short steps and stop in front of the emperor. Freiza hums, smile at her and pat his hand on his lap, "Come sit here child~", he cooed at her again. Shiver in fear, sweating, she levitate off the floor and sat on his lap. "Good girl~", said Freiza, now playing her hair with his fingers. He really loves this girl, but he knew that she's not ready yet. That's when he turn to look at King Vegeta. The prince walk towards his father, hiding behind him as he watch the bastard touching his sister's hair. Freiza noticed the little prince and smiles, "You truly are blessed with children King Vegeta", he said. The king nod, "Yes, a happy father with an heir and a princess."

"How about an arrange marriage for your daughter?", Freiza asked. King Vegeta and the prince's faces turn pale. (Y/n)-Chan shudders, "Marriage?", she said mentally. "MARRIAGE!?", King Vegeta roared in outrage. Freiza chuckled, "Not now, I mean once she turns 18, she'll be handed to me in marriage." King Vegeta is still furious, Freiza? As his daughter's husband? That's absurd! Freiza hums, holding a button to his scouter on his face. "I'll warn you one last time, if you refused this marriage, I'll destroy this planet, you, your race. Especially your family. Do you really want that happened to your pride and joy?", Freiza asked tauntingly to the king. The king seethed his teeth, but sees his daughter in fear sitting on Freiza's lap. He got no choice. "Alright, once she's 18, she'll marry you", said King Vegeta. Freiza hums, "Then it's settled", then, he place her standing on the floor. "In the next eighteen years, she'll marry me under adult approval", said Freiza, stood up and walk towards her.

He cupped his hand on her left face and she look at him, scared. Freiza smiled wickedly, "See you soon my future wife~", and left the palace. She suddenly cried in outburst and ran towards her father. She jumped onto his lap and cried into his shirt. "DADDY!", she sobbed, "I don't want to marry him! Please say no to him!" He sigh, disgusted in himself. He pet her head and lean his forehead against hers, "I wish it's that simple my princess. Once you're old enough, you'll see why we fear him." She continued to cry while her father rub her back. Her twin brother gritted his teeth, angry how his father agreed to hand his sister to a monster.