Beerus X Female Earthling Reader

Beerus; the god of destruction of Universe 7. For eons, he caused many destructions and destroyed over 100 planets, the old and the new. Except one he did not destroy: the planet Earth. From some reason, Earth's foods are the reason why the planet's safe. From tasty meals, from meats, from drinks, to yummy dessert, Beerus along with Whis enjoyed eating all the food he can savor. For months, he would attend business with Earth's mightiest heroes: Goku and Vegeta. Whether if it's just a visit or an emergency meeting, all he does is eat food while discussing.

One sunny afternoon, Beerus and Whis are visiting Bulma's house for lunch. Bulma has hired a new chef, heard that she makes new and very fine meals that helps with health and weight. As she guides them to a big table, they all sat down. Whis and Bulma are chatting as Beerus sit there, looking bored and is waiting for the first course. His cat-like yellow eyes scans the dining room, trying to cure his boredom. Until his ears hears soft gentle noise, coming into the room. "Thank you for waiting! Here is today's menu", said the calm feminine voice. "Finally!", Beerus mutters silently. As he turns, his eyes grew wide; his heart beat is beating fast, his palms are sweaty, and his pupils turned into hearts. He smiled contently as he sees the most gorgeous woman of the entire universe.

Bulma smiled, "Great!", and turns to the deity and angel, "This is (Y/n)-Chan; our family's best chef who ever lived." (Y/n)-Chan is glowing with friendly aura. Her height is (tall or short), standing there as she smiles at them. Her weight is (weight), with the best feature of slim and curvy body. From her waist to her thighs are curvy, being covered by her colorful outfit. Her outfit is consisted of a maid outfit except with the color scheme of white trills, white apron, white stockings, and white barrette. The rest of her outfit also includes light pink and pink colors including her pink shoes, pink fingernails, and a pink head wear on her head. Her face is perfect: a pair of (color) eyes shined from the light from the window, small nose, three freckles on each side of her cheeks, and a shaded (color) of her lips. Her hair is (color), stylized in curly hair and a small braid behind her head.

(Y/n)-Chan began to set out plates of meals to each of them. Finally, she's making her way towards Beerus, who's now nervous how to greet her. As he sits there still and sweating crazy, (Y/n)-Chan placed meals in front of him. She bends down a little to meet his face, "Greetings! You must be Lord Beerus. It's a pleasure to meet you!", she greeted him with a giggle. Beerus can only nod, and then stiffen a bit as he sees her (size) breasts poking through her dress. "Dear god!", he exclaimed in his mind, "She's lovely as hell!" Beerus's mind is racing: "She's beautiful!", he said mentally, "I mean I have never seen such beauty, funness, and damn her boobs are in my view!" 

(Y/n)-Chan notice his behavior and waves her hand in front of him. "Lord Beerus? Are you ok?", she asked. Whis notice her tone and stares at the now flustered god whose eyes are getting dizzy from his mind, being mesmerized by her appearance and personality. Whis chuckle, "Don't worry young lady, this is how affectionate he is when he meet's such a lovely lady like yourself!" (Y/n)-Chan blushed, flattered by the statement, thinking if it's true. Beerus snapped out of his lala land and realized what Whis said. The cat god can only give his angel a death stare, telling him to stop that. Whis nods and continue to laugh. Beerus notice (Y/n)-Chan's facing him and he looks away, feeling embarrassed.

Bulma signals (Y/n)-Chan, telling her to confront Beerus and she sat next to him. Beerus's heart beats faster, did not prepare to encounter her like this. He felt a light tapping on his left shoulder, then his eyes peers over his shoulder, now looks at (Y/n)-Chan's face. "Lord Beerus, can you turn around please?", she asked politely. His ears hear her say it in a calm and gentle voice, really loves how she used manners to earn respect from people she's near. He took a deep breath and slowly turn around until he's a few inches away from her. His forehead is sweating, feeling nervous. (Y/n)-Chan looks at him and smile, "Lord Beerus, is it true what Whis said?", she asked. Beerus cannot believe that it's happening and his heart is falling for her.