Basil X Human Female Reader Lemon

"Basil! What are you doing!?", exclaimed (Y/n)-Chan, being dragged by Basil who is dragging her by her arms. He's guiding her through the small forest of Planet Beerus. She tried to shove him off, but the red wolf is too strong for her. She sigh, tired and let him guide her. Walking in ten minutes, they're heading to a big cave that she pass by other days.

(Y/n)-Chan is a friend of Goku and Whis. They met at Bulma's birthday party when Beerus threw a fit because Buu ate the pudding. Thanks to his change of mind because of Goku's SSJG form, Beerus only destroyed a small rock formation. Every now and then, Whis would visit her and Bulma out for lunch and other occasions when Beerus came. 

Even after the Tournament of Power that she attend, she is more interested in the multiverse. But the only thing that stops her from thinking about it is Basil. They meet during the Zeno Exhibition match where Basil and two of his brothers are up against Goku, Gohan, and Buu. She was watching the entire thing, but only thinks is how everything in multiverse is interesting. But once her eyes met Basil's, Basil felt different.

Yes, he fell for her. for sex. Yes seriously, he wants her for sex. All he can think of is her during the thirty-six hours before the tournament starts. He hates to see her erase if his universe wins, but he is glad that his universe lose. But after finding out her universe revives the erased universes, he would get excited and wished to have her. Ever since then, he begged Mojito to take him to see her. Mojito doesn't always listen to anyone except Lord Sidra, but he did it so Basil can stop annoy him. For months, Basil and (Y/n)-Chan meet up; hanging out while talking about their lives and what they do or what they like.

Unlike Basil who only wears his scarf, gloves, and boots, (Y/n)-Chan wears her own clothes. She wears her (color) blouse, (color) short skirt, (color) stockings, and (color) leather boots. Her (color) hair flows by the wind, making Basil sigh in awe. Her lips are plump, making him want to kiss them. And her (color) eyes drove him crazier, thinking he could easily mark her. Her chin is (pointy, squared, anything?), cheeks rosy pink blush shows up on her face when her skin is (color) pale. She is (height) and (weight) young woman at age (any age). Despite of being uninterested by many men, Basil is the only one who noticed her (size) breast bounced whenever she walks. Like he promised himself, he would confess to her and mark her.

Once they arrived at the cave, they can hear dripping sounds. "Here we are", Basil announced. (Y/n)-Chan is lucky that he took her there because she is adventurous sometimes. But she didn't have time because she's always alone. "Basil, why did you take me here?", she asked. He grinned, "You'll see soon. Let's go inside!", and both of them entered.

Walking for five minutes, the more they walk the deeper it goes. (Y/n)-Chan feel suspicious by Basil's plan, but wait to see what's the reason. They walk through the doorway and are in a huge area. Basil hold her hand and guides her to the end of the room like cave. "This should be plenty of quiet and no disturbance", said Basil as he took out a thick comforter and place it on the ground. (Y/n)-Chan is more suspicious and Basil turn to face her. "Basil", she said in serious voice, "What exactly do you want?", she asked. "You", he answered. (Y/n)-Chan blushed in surprised face, "You mean you love me?", she asked. "What!? No!", he exclaimed while blushing, "I mean...I only want you...to let me fuck you." She blushed more and realized why he keep visiting her.

She walks closer and is an inch near him. "So this entire time, you only hang out with me so you can fuck me?", she asked. Basil nod. This is the reason why she's not interested in relationships, they never understand the standards she live with. To be personal, the real reason why she never have a boyfriend is because...she's a sick fuck. Sick fuck as in having interests in having intercourse with anthropomorphic beings. She was having sexual arousal near beings like Lord Beerus, but she let it slide because he's a friend. But every time Basil meet her, her pussy and clit would irritate her with arousal. She knew she cannot avoid him forever. She must get laid.