(HS) Piccolo X (HS) Female Reader (AU)

Requested by BuzzinB33. BTW, Krillin and his girlfriend are from the other fanfic, and they'll be in this fic too. Please enjoy.

(Y/n) is busy searching for her regular (color) leather school shoes. She found the pair and starts removing her regular (color) home shoes, removing her own foot and slid inside her school shoes. She quickly placed her other shoes inside her locker and lock it shut. She breathe and quickly walk at fast pace, reaching to her classroom. (Y/n) reach her hand on the door knob and opened the door. She entered the classroom and close it gently. She noticed that class did not start yet and she sat down on her desk chair. Surrounding her are her classmates, especially the famous and popular students: Goku, Vegeta, 17, Krillin, Bulma, Chichi, Cell, Freiza, and her crush Piccolo.

She stares at him, notice him staring straight at the window. (Y/n) sigh, content to watch him staring into nothingness. Since she sits to him, she can see his face clearly: His handsome green face, his black eyes staring at the window, always seemed grumpy. Well, that was her fault since what happened to her earlier this morning. She turn her face and blushed, remembered the incident.

Earlier This Morning

(Y/n) went to her doctor's appointment. She wished to have it on weekends, but her parents refused to take her. She had no choice but to walk herself to the doctors. She passed her physical exams and leave. But she looked at her watch and realized that she only has fifty minutes before her first class starts.

After thirty minutes passed, she's only five minutes away from her school. As she walks at fast pace, (Y/n) noticed figures flying above her head. She look up and gasp in awe: it was the Z Fighters and some of them with their girlfriends flying to school. She smiled as she saw her best friend holding close to her boyfriend Krillin. 

Krillin and his girlfriend waved at their friend; (Y/n) waved back and resume walking. Only a minute left, she reached to the sidewalk. She gasp in a relief as she's going to make it. But she did not look at both sides of the road and walk onto the middle of the road. Suddenly, she heard a loud honk. She turn her head and saw a giant truck driving towards her. She scream as she embrace herself. "Oh my god! Why do I have to die like this?", she thought to herself as she prepares to be crushed.

Luckily, she yelps, being pulled into the figure. She yelps again as she and the figure hovered into the air. She sighed in relief, now safe. She felt the figure hovering towards the ground. After she stands up, she noticed the truck honk at her. She flip her finger at the truck, "Watch it you Baka!", and turn to see who's next to her. Her eyes grew wide, face blush as she realized that the one saved her life is none other than Piccolo! Piccolo crossed his muscular green arms across his chest. Piccolo has to follow the school's protocol and wear his purple school boy's uniform with his brown shoes. Piccolo grunted, hit his shoulder gently against her arm.

(Y/n) rubs her shoulder and turn to look at him. He stops and turn his face at her; glared at her. "You better watch yourself next time", he warned her and resumed walking to his friends. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at him like he scolded her and she resumes walking towards the school.

End of Flashback

The school bell rang; it's now lunch time. (Y/n) sigh and took out her bento lunch box. She walks out of the classroom and entered the hallway. She already promised to meet her friends and have lunch together on the rooftop. After she walked for three minutes, she walk up the stairs to the top, and opened the door. She walks onto the roof and closed the door. "Yohoo! (Y/n)!", she heard her friend call out.