Chapter 2: All Work and Lots of Play - Part 2

“Mom and Dad I'm sorry

For putting bullets in your body

One day I hope you'll understand

That I did it for the man yeah

Well he gave out the plan

He said kill your mom and dad

He said it's time to be a man

Yeah fever for the bled

And now the devil made me do it

And I'll do it again

The devil made me do it

And I'll do it again

The devil made me do it

And I'll do it again

The devil made me do it

And I'll do it again –”

Edana slowly opened her door, making sure no one would be able to see her until she had properly stepped out.

She slipped a leg out the car and slowly lifted herself out, turning around to look at her opponent, Ripper.  She smirked sardonically as his, and the jaw of every racer besides Dan, Greg, Tracy and Jerry, hit the floor.  When Dan noticed this, he burst out laughing although no one seemed to notice, their attention was still too fixed on Edana.  She strutted over to the ref and held out a hand.  He looked like he didn’t understand.

“Ahem.  I don’t know you do things were you all come from, but here, the winner gets paid immediately after the race,” Edana said after a while, still smirking.

“You-you’re Beelzebub?!”  The ref managed to choke out.

“The one and only, and I’d appreciate those ten G’s you owe me,” she replied snapping the fingers of her still outstretched hand.

He wordlessly pulled out the money and handed it to Edana; she counted it as everyone continued to stare, the only sound coming from Dan who was still laughing his head off.

“Bu-but-but you’re a girl!”  Ripper finally managed to say.

“Great observation, Einstein, what gave me away?”  She asked sarcastically.  Men could be so dense sometimes.

“I-I got beat by a girl?!”

“Wow, you’re really on a role here tonight, dude.  Want to try for brainstorm number three?”

Ripper looked her up and down slowly.  He started with her long, lean legs.  Moving up to her thighs that were just covered by her dress although every time she moved it gave a tantalizing idea of what could be beneath.  Her curves that the dress clung so lovingly to, the narrow waist and although the dress covered her breasts almost completely, it still displayed them perfectly.  The dress made her body look so good he just wanted to rip the dress right off her.

She took an involuntary step back, shocked by his lust-filled eyes.  She quickly snapped out of it and glared at him.

“What the fuck, dude?!  Never seen a girl in a dress before?”

“Of course, just not one as hot and as skilled as you,” he replied smoothly, a small smirk playing on his lips.  She accepted the compliment gracefully and even managed a small smile.

“Thanks.  I guess.”

“So where d’you learn to drive like that?”  He asked, walking up to her.

“Nowhere, everything here is self-taught,” she replied smugly.  He couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows at that.  That was quite impressive.