『 1 』

~Minhyuk~

Only one week of freedom left before a stressful college year. I'm nervous but excited as well.

I will be going to the campus with Kihyun who will show me around. All of my things are packed and all that I need to do is bring it to my room inside the campus.

But the problem is that Kihyun's car broke down, I need to wait until his car is fixed which will take two to three days.

I was packing my things that I will bring today when someone knocked on my apartment door.

I rushed to the door and found a hamster on my doorstep.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"We'll be taking the bus today," he said.

"Great, I'm looking forward to it," I replied sarcastically.

"Can you be thankful for once?"

"Thank you for making me take the bus instead of your car."

"Reply to me rudely one more time and you'll take the bus while transporting your things."

I can't do anything about it so I simply rolled my eyes in reply.

"You have many things, do you need all of this?" he was looking at the stacked up boxes that are twice his size.

"Of course, I do....... where's Hyungwon anyway?"

"He's inside the campus. Sleeping. "

We took the bus after I packed the things I need for two days.

The ride took an hour and a half. The campus is very big. I came here once when I was enrolling. I didn't get to see the whole campus that day.

"Wait here. I'm going to get your room number."

He left me in the middle of the campus. I was looking around when a large force hit my shoulder.

Someone bumped into me. It felt like my shoulder is dislocated due to the pain that the simple bump caused.

I looked at who was the one who caused it and saw an intimidating man, "Look at where you're going, puppy." he snickered.

He has deep dimples that appeared when he snickered.

"Why are you holding your shoulder? Are you in pain?" Kihyun came back with my room number

"I think I dislocated it."

"You can't possibly dislocate your shoulder without a reason. What happened?"

"Well....that man over there bumped into me that felt like my shoulder is dislocated." I pointed at the man who was wearing all black.

"You mean Jooheon?"

"Jooheon?"

"Yes, Lee Jooheon."

"You know him?"

"Uhuh," he replied without even looking at me. He was looking at the man that this so-called Jooheon was talking to.

"OoOh, is that the one you're always talking about?" I teased "His name is Hyunwoo, right?"

"Yah! I'm the only one who calls him Hyunwoo."

"As if he knows you exist."

"He does, did you forget that I have been admiring him since middle school?"

"Do you know if he remembers you?"

"I don't know, we haven't crossed paths since junior high school."

"I can't believe that you have been admiring someone for almost a decade."

"If you know him in real life, you'll understand."

"Kihyun, we have been friends since we were kids. I know what type of guy you like beside you always tell me about him every night."

"I know, do you remember the day that my family moved to another city? I was so sad about it but that's when I met him, so I'm happy that I moved."

"I miss you too, Kihyun," I replied with sarcasm, he's head over heels for him. I swear to God if they got together and this Shownu guy breaks Kihyun's heart, I will break his neck. No one can harm any of my friends.

"Your room number is 514. I think I know who your roommate is."

"Please tell me that is not Jooheon."

"I won't tell you anything, you have to find out."

"Before we go, you said that you know Jooheon. Are you friends with him?"

"Of course, I am."

"How can you be friends with someone that intimidating?"

"You'll get to know him."

"How do you say so? He might have taken another course, I won't be interacting with him unless-" realization hit me, there won't be any social interaction between us unless he's my roommate.

"Please, tell me who my roommate is, my curiosity is slowly killing me," I begged desperately.

This tiny devil who is standing in front of me just laughed without saying another thing.

"Please."

"You saw him one time and you're already afraid of him. Don't worry, he doesn't bite."

"Oh my gosh, why don't you tell me?"

"There's a possibility that your roommate is someone who has a personal relationship with him."

"You're right but can we visit Hyungwon first before we go to my room?"

"Fine."

Kihyun showed me Hyungwon's room which is located in another building. We knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door.

After a few knocks, Hyungwon invited us to go inside.

"Why are you here? Do you need anything?" Hyungwon looks like he just woke up.

"Can I be your roommate?" I asked.

"No, you can't."

"Why not?"

"See that bag over there." he pointed at the bag on the kitchen table. "That is owned by my roommate, besides you already have a room."

"I don't want to meet my roommate."

"Why? What's your room?"

"514."

"Oh, 514...I know who your roommate is...."

"Who?"

"It's J-" Kihyun immediately covered his mouth with his hands to prevent him from finishing his sentence.

"Don't tell him.....let him suffer until he decided to go to his room."

"Fine." I hope that I won't regret this decision.

𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖳𝖤 𝖫𝖨𝖤 ✩ 𝖫.𝖬𝖧 + 𝖫.𝖩𝖧 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें