『 4 』

~Minhyuk~

We saw Kihyun ran into his room, we tried opening it but he locked us out. Our only chance is Jooheon who is his roommate.

We tried to get his room key from the lobby but they didn't give us permission to have it.

We tried and tried but Kihyun is standing still on his ground, he would budge. We can hear crying from the inside of the room.

The twins came running into the hallway and up to us. They're a fast runner but Jooheon is much faster than his brother.

"Is he in here?" Jooheon asked, catching his breath.

"Yes."

He grabbed a key from his pocket and successfully opened the door. Kihyun is curled up into a ball in the corner of the room.

"Don't cry, it wasn't that bad." I comforted him.

"Yeah, it wasn't." Hyungwon supported my sentence.

"Yeah, right. It wasn't that bad. It's not like I got humiliated in front of a hundred people.

"It was an accident, it's no one's fault," I said.

"Please, leave me alone."

We can't leave him here or he'll cry for hours and hours.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Jooheon opened it, letting the visitor inside.

I know that this visitor will immediately put a smile on his face.

"Kihyun......." the visitor said softly.

Kihyun wiped his face with a towel before looking up to see Shownu.

"Hyunwoo? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the game?" Kihyun voice cracked before he finished his sentence.

"I canceled it, I'm very sorry for the attitude that they gave you."

"No, it's fine."

"No, it's not..........here.....um......I brought chicken for you......I know that you like them......"

"You remember?"

"Of course, I do."

"Thank you." his face lit up at the sight of his favorite person and food.

"I have something to show you outside." Shownu grabbed his wrist and pulled his outside.

We slowly followed them from behind. Many students were outside the hall with their heads down.

"We wanted to apologize at how we acted earlier, we're very sorry about it." a student said.

"It's okay," Kihyun said.

"It's not!" a student from behind shouted.

"Is there something we can do for you to forgive us?" another student said.