『 21 』

~Minhyuk~

I feel bad for leaving Joohoney alone in the park but I feel like tonight is the right time for me to apologize.

The rental place is packed, I wasn't expecting so many people there because it's night.

It took me a few moments to get one single bike and I'm running out of time. He might be leaving the studio soon.

I biked for a few minutes until I reached the building. I walked inside the elevator and then I pressed the button for the top floor.

I hesitated to get off the elevator but I cannot waste the effort and energy I used to get here.

I slowly walked down the hallway until I arrived at his doorstep. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in" I heard Jooheon yell from the inside.

I slowly turned the doorknob, revealing Jooheon working on his computer.

"Hi~" I mumbled.

"Oh, hey......come in" he avoided my gaze.

"Okay.....look.....um......I'm sorry for what I did.....I miss talking to my little dumpling.....please.....please forgive me....." I apologized.

He stood up from his seat and walked closer to me. "No.....no... Don't be sorry, I got mad of you because of a stupid ring......it's my fault."

I ran up to him and gave him a tight embrace. "So are we good now?" I asked cheerfully.

"Yes, yes we are."

We stayed in that position until a notification from his phone popped up.

"What is it about?" I asked.

"Um......nothing, Joohoney said that he went back to your room."

"Oh yeah.....I feel bad for leaving him, earlier.......can we go there?"

"Okay......" he grabbed my keys, as well as my hand and then he locked the studio.

"So......how did you get here?"

"I used a bike."

"Oh......but I didn't rent a bike so how about you use the bike while I run behind you," he suggested.

"Wouldn't that be tiring? Why don't you just rent one?"

"Nah, it's fine.....let's go?"

"Okay."

We went to the rental place where I parked the bike that I borrowed. I used it while he ran as fast as a cheetah or maybe even faster than that. We arrived at the apartment building after a few minutes.

"Are you tired? Want something to drink?"

"I'm fine," he replied while catching his breath.

We walked in the elevator and pressed the button for our floor number. We walked down in the hallway and stopped in front of the door of my room.

"We're here." I slowly opened the door but instead of seeing Joohoney, I saw a very beautiful girl sitting on Joohoney's bed. She looks very familiar as if I've seen her before.

"Finally, air conditioning." Jooheon rushed to the air conditioning of the room.

"Hi?" I bowed politely.

"Hi...you must be Minhyuk...I've heard so much about you." she smiled, she seems nice despite her intimidating look.

"Oh really? From who?"

"Jooheon-" she gazed beside me. "ney"

I turned around and saw Joohoney, leaning on the wall. "Hey~"

"Hi, would you like to introduce your friend?" I asked.

"Oh my bad." she stood up from Joohoney's bed and stood right beside Joohoney. "I'm Minji, Lee Minji, their younger sister."

~Jooheon~

Our conversation went pretty well, the bad part is that I confidently said that I'll run even though I'm tired. Which lead to me almost got cooked because of the heat I'm feeling.

I felt so relieved when we reached their apartment where the air conditioning was. I didn't even care when I saw the girl on Joohoney's bed until I heard her name.

"Wait, Minji? You're here?"

"Oh, hey brother...I thought you forgot about me," she smirked.

Oh my, all she does when she's around is trouble. She might tell him about our switch.

"So.....why are you here?" I'm suspecting that she'll do something really nice or really mean.

"Is that how you greet your guest? " why are you here"?"

"I mean, that's kinda how he greeted me when we first met." Minhyuk murmured.

"I'm disappointed in you." my little sister glared.

"Let me defend myself. I thought he was some crazy admirer that mistook my room for Joohoney's." I defended.

"Still not a good reason to talk rudely to others." my twin brother chuckled.

"Believe me, it is."

"So....what do you want?" I questioned.

"I'm going to be here until my school starts," she replied.

"And when will that be?" I asked.

"Next month."

"Next month?! You're going to be here for a whole month?!" I refuse to believe what I heard.

"Why do you sound mad? Don't you miss your sister?" Minhyuk questioned.

"Yeah~ older bro, don't you miss your sister?" she teased. "Besides, I'm going to study here so I'll still be here whether you like it or not."

"Yeah, you can't argue with that." my twin agreed.

"Yeah but don't mess with me...." I warned.

"Oh brother....don't act like you don't know me." she chuckled.

"Pfft, I'm tired.....I'm going back to my room."

"Yeah, go back to your room." Joohoney reminded me.

"Minhyuk.....um....if you don't mind, may I talk to them privately?" I asked.

"Oh sure, I'll wait outside." he smiled before leaving the room.

"So, what's the plan? Aren't you two going to switch places again?" she glared.

"Yeah."

We switched once again as quickly as possible before letting him inside.

"It has been a long day and I need some sleep, nice meeting you Minhyuk. Hope that we'll hang out some time." she hugged him while giving me a "one mistake, I'll tell the truth" look.

After she left, "Jooheon" left as well, leaving the two of us alone. We decided to wrap things up and end it for the day.