『 12 』

~Minhyuk~

I spent the next hours of the day painting and drawing. It passed by so fast, now it's Monday once again.

I checked my bag one last time and realized that I lost a study note. I searched for it around the room then I suddenly remembered that it's in my locker.

Our lockers are really useful, we usually don't use it cause we technically live on the campus but every important thing stays in the locker.

I found a handwritten letter in my locker but I remember locking it before I left last Friday.

"Hello, Minhyuk,
I hope you wouldn't find it weird that you found a note inside your locker but I just want to tell you that I really admire you but I don't have enough courage to say it to you in person. I will stay like this until I'm brave enough to reveal my self.

If you are wondering how this letter got in your locker, It wasn't because I slipped it in but because I asked someone for help. We can communicate through your locker or maybe, your number. Don't worry, I won't take anything from your locker and I promise that you can trust me.

Signed by,
Your secret admirer."

I wonder who this admirer is, I quickly grabbed a paper from my locker and wrote down a message for this secret admirer, hoping that he or she will see it.

I kept it in my bag and waited until the very last class of the day. I tried to find my friends but they're probably busy since we don't have the same schedule.

Luckily, I saw Jooheon walking down the hallway, "Jooheon" I called out. I think he didn't hear me and continued to walk away.

I tried to call him one more time, still nothing. I ran up to him, hoping that he would not run away.

"Jooheon....." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Why are you catching your breath?"

"I don't know, maybe because I was swimming earlier."

"You were swimming?"

"No, you dumbhead. I was running towards you."

"Why? You should've called out."

"As if I didn't think of that," I whispered.

"Hm? Did you say anything?"

"No, nothing at all. Anyways, wanna grab some snacks?"

"Do I have a choice?" he sighed.

"Nevermind, I'm not forcing you anyway."

I turned my back to him and walked away.

"Stop being so dramatic, let's go. My treat."

I was expecting him to grab my wrist but instead, he held my hand while we walk to the store.

"What do you want?" he asked

"Anything."

He simply nodded his head before grabbing all the snacks that he wants. He paid for it and brought it all back to my room.

"I don't even know why we're here."

"We're here cause I don't want to be in my room because I share it with Kihyun and he's probably with Shownu."

"What's wrong with that?"

"They're cuddling."

"Oh yeah, they need privacy.......by the way, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?" he said while eating the bag of chips we bought earlier.

"I received a letter from my locker earlier this morning."

His eyes widened when he realized what I said, "Tell me about it."

"I have a secret admirer...... isn't that exciting?" honestly, the thought of having someone admire me made my day.

~Jooheon~

He mentioned the letter to me, which means that he might tell our friends. I don't know what to know, I wasn't expecting him to tell me about it.

"Tell me about it."

Oh gosh, why did I say that?

"Well......I.....I asked him/her what her gender is cause it's hard to identify him/her as he/she."

"Okay.....then?"

"Then I said that we should get to know each other first before I give him/her my number."

"Nice thinking but you're going to communicate with each other through your locker? Am I getting this right?"

"Yep......"

"Who do you think it is?" I wish that he wouldn't suspect anything from me.

"I don't know........the campus is really big. It can be anyone even you" he giggled.

I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. My emotion is mixed right now. I feel like I'm in a roller coaster ride.

"Oh, I forgot about something that I need to do.....sorry but I have to go." it's the only way I could get out of this awkward situation.

Why do I have to be like this?

I'm such a coward.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Love you," I whispered before closing the door behind me.

I quickly ran to where his locker is. The location of the lockers is pretty far from our building.

As soon as I got to the location, I asked the janitor for the keys of the locker. I've known him for years because he used to work for my hotel.

He did write back,
"Hi!!! I really appreciate that you confessed your feelings to me. It made my day. Maybe, we should know each other better before I give you my number. I'm going to fill this will a lot of questions so it will look like we're having a conversation.

What should I call you he or she?

Why do you like me?

Do I know you in real life?

And what should I call you?

I have many more questions to ask but I got to go now so let's talk tomorrow, bye.

Signed by,
Lee Minhyuk"

I quickly grabbed the piece of paper from my pocket and wrote all the things I wanted to say to avoid being caught by other students.