『 13 』

~Minhyuk~

Jooheon left early yesterday, I got bored so I studied a few lessons before going to sleep.

The first thing that came to my mind when I woke up was who the person behind the letter is. He/she seems nice. I hurried up and quickly went to my locker.

My admirer answered,
"Hello, I didn't expect you to answer my letter. Anyways, I'm going to answer your questions. I'm a boy. I like you because of your personality and yes, we know each other. You can call me Matthew if you want. I have one question: Are you okay with a boy liking you?"

The bell rang so I quickly grabbed a pen and paper from my locker and wrote another letter.

After I finished writing my reply, I ran towards the classroom. Luckily, our teacher was kinda late so she didn't see that I was late.

"Good morning students, I would like to announce that we will be having an art exhibition in a few weeks. The paintings will be auctioned off afterward and the money will be given to you. Five painters with the highest number of money collected during the exhibition will be exempted in the upcoming exam."

The moment that she mentioned the word "exempted", every student in the classroom was very happy about it, even me. It's going to be a very busy month.

After all of my classes ended, I decided to buy a few tubes of paint before I went back to my room where I found Joohoney sitting down on his bed with a laptop on his lap.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm watching horror movies, wanna join?"

"Sure."

I hesitated to lay beside him cause I remembered that Jooheon said he doesn't allow other people on his bed.

"What are you doing? Come on, sit down beside me."

"Jooheon told me that you hate it when other people sit on your bed."

"Yeah, it's true but I don't mind if they have my permission."

"Oh....."

"Now, sit down. We have a movie to watch."

I placed my things on my bed before sitting down beside him. The movie is actually scary, I spent most of the time covering my eyes with my hands while Joohoney didn't even flinch.

"How are you not scared of that movie? That's the scariest movie I have ever seen."

"It's just films, there's nothing to be scared about," he said confidently.

"Anyways, have you seen where Jooheon is?"

"He's in his studio....." 

"And where is that?......."

"Even if I tell you where it is, he's not going to let you in."

"What do you mean?"

"His studio is like a little precious world that he lives in. No one can come in unless you're his someone who means so much to him or someone that will help him produce songs."

"But why?"

"Nothing, it's not like I accidentally deleted one of his songs....."

"You what?!"

"Relax......he found a back up of the song...."

"But what if he didn't found any backup?"

"You don't want to know what's going to happen," he said while slowly shaking his head.

"Tell me."

"Remember your first impression of him?"

"Yeah?"

"That can actually come to life......"

"Oh, my......"

Come to life? Did he mean that Jooheon can be scary when he's angry? I mean, who wouldn't be mad when someone accidentally deleted something that you have been working for a while on.

"Where is this studio located?'

"It's pretty far......."

"Nothing is far, just tell me."

"At the end of the campus......"

"Oh, that's not far. It's only a few buildings away from our dorm....."

"No, that's not what I meant.....I mean it's on the other end...."

"On that other end?! That's a thousand buildings away."

"Told you."

"Is there any way I could go there faster than walking?"

"Running." he giggled. His cute dimples show up when he smiled and he looked so cute. I glared at him which caused him to laugh.

"Chill...........our campus is pretty big so the owner decided to bring a bike rental shop inside the campus."

"How much does the rent cost?"

"It's free but you need to leave your school ID before you can rent a bike because some students never return the bike."

"Oh, makes sense. bye"

I didn't realize that the bike rentals shops were all over the campus. I left my school ID on the staff working in the shop before riding the bike.

After a few minutes, I reached the building.

"Good afternoon.....um.....may I know where's Lee Jooheon's studio?" I asked the staff.

"Good afternoon, let me check the records real quick." the staff searched for his name on the computer.

"Lee Jooheon.......hm.....where he i- there he is, his studio is located at the top floor."

"What's the number of the studio?"

"According to the list of students, only five students rent the studio on the top floor. Those students are Lee Jooheon, Jackson Wang, Lee Hoseok & Im Changkyun. You will see their names on a door nameplate."

"Oh, Thank you....."

"You're welcome."

I bowed politely before going inside the elevator. The top floor looked so big and it's just the hallway. How big will the studio be?

I went inside the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The top floor is quite big since there are only four rooms in it. I looked around for his name and found it at the end of the hallway.