『 10 』

~Jooheon~

I have been looking at the picture of the drawing on my phone for a long time now. I still can't figure who it is and I can't go to sleep because it keeps bugging me.

"What are you looking at?" a familiar voice said, I was so surprised that I almost threw my phone into the air.

I was laying on my bed and facing the wall so I didn't realize someone came in.

"Joohoney! Don't scare me like that! How did you come in?"

"Through the door." he chuckled.

I glared at him before rolling my eyes, "You should've knocked."

"Not the point.....why are you staring at a sketch of a person with no face?.....you're weird."

"Do you know who it is?" I showed him the picture on my phone.

"It looks like you," he said.

"Why do you think so?"

"The hair and facial features."

I looked at the picture one more time and he was right, it looks like me.

"How can you say that it's not you?"

"If it was me, then the hair would be down."

"That's your explanation? Hair down. What kind of explanation is that?"

"Why are you asking so many questions? Who's the artist?"

"Minhyuk"

"Oh, that might have been the one he has been working on last night."

"What do you mean?"

"He was busy drawing something last night.......wait, do you like him? Cause, you wouldn't stare at a picture for so long without a reason? Are you jealous? Jealous that he might like someone else and that someone is the one that he is drawing."

"Yeah....." I sighed.

"I didn't know you like guys.......Then confess to him......."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"We're on the best friend level. What if he doesn't feel the same? then I'll ruin our friendship."

"You have to take chances..."

"I can't."

"You're such a coward!"

"Coward?! I'm a coward?! Yes, I am! Now, will you please help me."

"Go out there and confess!"

"But he's sleeping."

"Don't lie to me, I went there earlier and he's awake."

"I'm not lying, he was asleep when I left."

"Now he's not, so confess to him."

"Fine." we have been brothers for a long time and I still haven't won any arguments against him, not even once.

"But, why are you here, aren't you supposed to be with Changkyun?"

"I went to my room to get some money, and I thought that I could drop by and ask if you want to hang out with us."

"Us?"