『 20 』

~Minhyuk~

A few days have passed and Joohoney still hasn't made a move. Even though, we both agreed that we'll start to date each other. Maybe he's busy or he's planning to make a great strategy to win my heart or he's just afraid to do anything. I don't know but what I do know that it's one of the three and I'm confident about it.

Jooheon, on the other hand, is still cold to me which resulted in both of us to keep the distance from each other.

I continued to paint the first painting that I'm going to pass to our teacher when someone knocked on the door. It's getting dark so I don't know who could it be.

I opened the door and there he was, standing on the doorway.

"Um......what are you doing?"

"Well......we haven't had any dates so I would like to walk with you in the park."

"At night? When everyone is asleep?"

"Yeah.......so that my admirers won't disturb us at any point."

"Okay, I'll grab a hoodie......it's cold outside
..."

I quickly wore the first thing that I found in my dresser, "Done, is it good?"

"Yeah, let's go." he held my hand as we walk outside the building.

"Wait" he stopped on his tracks, "You have a scar on your palm. It seems new. What happened?"

"Did you forget?"

"Umm..."

"You accidentally dropped a glass a few days ago. I helped you with it then I accidentally cut myself with it."

"Oh my gosh, be careful."

"I'm fine......it's not that deep."

~Jooheon~

I can't believe that Joohoney didn't tell me about Minhyuk's wound. I mean, it's his choice if he'll tell me or not but Minhyuk nearly find out that the one he's with is me and not Joohoney.

"So, let's start?" I said.

"Start what?"

"Let's get to know each other better....."

"Oh, sure."

"When did you learn how to paint?" I asked.

"I learned it when I was a child. My foster mom taught me how to paint."

"Oh, that explains the beautiful paintings around the orphanage."

"We made those paintings together during our bonding time."

"Oh."

"How about you? When did you learn how to produce your own songs?" he asked.

"Well......." I started. "I learned how to make songs by myself. I express my feelings through the songs that I write."

"Ooh that's nice.....I'm glad that you can express your feelings."

We walked in silence until he spoke up, "Do you think he'll show up at my art exhibition?"

I was slightly caught off guard but I tried my best to hide it, "Who?" I acted like I don't know anything.

"Jooheon" he replied.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. I hope that he didn't notice it.

I felt uncomfortable so I changed the topic, "Speaking of an art exhibition, Are your paintings done?"

"Not really, the first painting is almost finished,"  he replied.

We walked in silence, enjoying the cold breeze of the wind.

"Do you know what happened between me and Jooheon?" he blurted out.

"Yeah.......did he apologize to you?" I asked.

"No.....he doesn't need to do so......I'm the one who started this so I'm the one who's going to apologize," Minhyuk said confidently.

"Really?" I stammered.

"Yeah......you know what.....it has been bugging me lately so I'm going to apologize right now...."

"Now?" I didn't realize that he is that dedicated to it.

"Yes.....do you know where he is?"

"Um........" I tried to think of a place that is very far away from where we are. "He's in the studio."

"Oh, thanks." he patted my back and ran away. "Sorry, I just felt that the right time to do it is right now," he yelled while running.

Oh gosh...

I ran back to the campus, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and tried to call Joohoney, but the problem is that he isn't picking up. "Come on, Joohoney...pick up." I pleaded.

After a few tries, he finally picked up the phone. "Hi?"

"Joohoney, where are you?!" I screamed into the phone.

"I'm in Jackson's studio, why?"

"He's going to be in my studio......you need to hide..." I explained.

"Okay?"

"Did you bring the temporary hair color?" I asked.

"Yeah......I'll place it on your desk."

"Okay good.......stay hidden......here's what's happening.....he's going to apologize to me....so I have to be there...."

"Okay.....I'm going to hide in Jackson's studio."

"Good, bye...."

"Bye" we hung up and I continued to run to my studio.

I passed by the rental place and it was full of people so it'll probably take a long time for him to get a bike.

I ran as fast as I could to reach my studio. The moment I got in the elevator, my heart was beating so fast that I feel like it's going to explode.

I went to my studio where I found the temporary hair color. I tried my best to cover up every single hair on my head without looking at a mirror.

I looked at the screen of my computer and I think I did a pretty good job.

I leaned back on my chair while waiting for him to come. I feel like he's still struggling with getting a bike but that was moments ago, he probably have one right now.