『 24 』

~Jooheon~

It has been days since I last talked to him. I have seen glimpses of him but that's about it. I'm currently in my studio, writing some song lyrics when my twin brother shows up out of nowhere.

"Hey brother~," he said in a sing-song voice.

"What?!" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"You're so grumpy today, why don't you just talk to him?"

"How! Can! I! Talk! To! Him! When! I! Don't! Know! Where! He! Is!" I shouted at him.

"Then let's find him, it's that easy."

"It's not THAT easy. He's living with a friend. He has thousands of friends, what's your solution with that?"

"Let's ask Kihyun......he's his best friend, you can't take those two apart."

"W-We'll do it? ri-right now?" I stuttered.

"You're afraid to see him, aren't you? Be brave for once."

"I am br-brave." I stuttered once again.

"Sure, tell that to yourself. So, are we going or not?"

"Okay, okay. It's like you're more excited than I am."

"Of course, I am and you're not excited, you're scared."

"Stop it." I glared at him.

I organized my things before leaving the studio.

"Do you know where we can find Kihyun?" I asked.

"I heard that he's going on a date with Shownu."

"So, we are going to ruin their date just to ask where Minhyuk is? That sounds wrong."

"I know, let's do it. Follow me."

Before I can even say another word, he sped off into the stairs. I sighed in disappointment.

Why is he taking to stairs when the elevator is right there?

I shook my head and went into the elevator. I pressed the button for the 1st floor and waited for it to bring me there.

The elevator doors opened, but all I saw was an empty floor. No signs of other people other than the first desk.

I sat down on the couch that is available in the lobby and waited for him to appear. I saw a glimpse of him running down the stairs.

"Do not! take the stairs," he said while catching his breath.

"Don't worry brother, I already thought of that," I replied, getting off my seat.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Slow down, will you? I'm literally running out of breath."

"I mean, it's not my fault. You took the stairs."

"I was excited that you're going to man up and talk to him about the fight. That  " I mean" is your fault." he mocked.

"You're the one that suggested it." I defended.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go."

"Do you know where they are?"

"Of course, I do. They're on a shop somewhere across the street."

"Oh wow. You DO know." I mocked.

"Just shut up and go. Race to the gates!" he yelled before dashing off to the direction where the gates were.

I sighed once again, disappointed with my brother who decided to run instead of renting a bike.

I walked up to where I placed the bike I borrowed earlier this morning and used it to get to the gates. I left it off at another rental place, retrieving my school ID.

I waited outside the campus while my brother is still running to the gates. I was on my phone for a few minutes until I heard a loud sigh. "Oh, hi brother," he exclaimed, trying hard to catch his breath.

"Drink up" I tossed the bottle of water I bought earlier while waiting for him.

"Thanks" he gulped down quickly the water in less than 10 seconds.

"So, where is this tiny man?"

"Follow me." he threw the empty bottle of water in the trash can before carefully crossing the road with me closely following behind.

He kept walking and walking until he suddenly stopped on his tracks making me bump my head into his.

"Look" he pointed at one of the restaurants. I glanced at where he was pointing at, it was Minhyuk. He's sitting with a tall man in a table for four people.

"Who is that?!" I asked in confusion.

"Do you think I know? Let's take a picture then show it to Minji since she has many sources around here. Let's go before they see us." he grabbed his phone from his pocket and quickly snapped a few pictures before running back to the campus.

I quickly grabbed his wrist before he can even walk up the stairs that he'll regret in the end and then, I shoved him in the elevator. "Don't you dare embarrass yourself again. It ruins my reputation." I warned.

"Why would it?"

"We have the same face, what do you think other people will think if they see you running instead of using the easier things in life?"

"They'll think that I'm exercising," he replied.

"Good point, you got away this time Lee." I glared at him. The elevator brought us up to the floor where Minji lives in.

And then, we as the best older brothers of Minji.....got lost on our way in finding her room.

Luckily we passed by Sang-ah, her best friend in the hallway. She told us the direction where her room is located.

We lightly knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open it and let us inside.

We knocked again and was greeted by my sister with her "sweet" visual.

"What do you want?"

We ignored her question, instead, we pushed her aside, letting ourselves in.

"I don't repeat myself," she said in an annoyed tone.

My brother pulled out his phone and showed her the pic. "Do you know who he is?" he asked.

"Oh, him? Kim Youngjo, freshman. He's also in the same art class as Minhyuk." she replied.

"How did you know that? You've only been here for like a few days" I questioned.

"Don't question my skills," she scoffed. "Now, get out of my room," she yelled.

"Okay, okay. Chill. We'll leave now. Thanks a lot."

We left her room and went on our separate ways.