『 7 』

~Minhyuk~

I remember falling asleep on my bed and now I'm being forced out of bed by Joohoney and Jooheon.

"Minhyuk......we need to dye our hair......." they begged desperately.

"Your hair can wait." I grabbed a pillow and threw it at them, anticipating whether it hit one of them.

I heard a soft "ow", I didn't know who it was since they have the same voice that works as an advantage for them.

"We're going to call Kihyun if you don't get up right now." Joohoney threatened.

I don't want to receive Kihyun's killer finger flick so early in the morning.

"Fine." I sighed and sat down on my bed.

"Good morning," they said in unison.

"Morning." there's nothing good in today's morning since I have been forced out of bed.

"Why do we have to do it in the morning?" I complained.

"It's going to have a lot of people later and I don't like to wait," Joohoney said.

"Fine."

I took a quick shower before slip into the first thing I saw in my closet.

"Done."

"Good, now let's go." they pulled me outside of my room. My wrists felt like they were going to be ripped apart my body due to the two dumplings that were pulling them apart.

I sighed in relief as soon as I saw the salon across from our campus. They were right, no one else is inside except for the staff.

"What can we do for you today?" a hairdresser asked.

"We want to change our hair color," Joohoney replied.

"Have you decided on the color you want to change it to?" the hairdresser said.

"My brother and I want to change our hair to red," Jooheon replied.

"How about you?" the hairdresser looked at me.

"Um......I'll change mine to brownish orange?" I said the first thing that came into my mind. I hope I won't regret it.

The hairdressers took us to our own places and started to do our hair. My hair was the first one to be finished because unlike theirs, it isn't bright.

 My hair was the first one to be finished because unlike theirs, it isn't bright