『 25 』

~Jooheon~

A few days have passed and I still can't get him off my mind. Him and that "Youngjo" guy.

Are they dating or something?

They looked so happy while chatting in the restaurant.

I threw myself on the sofa in my studio while I tried to keep him off my mind. I continued to struggle until my brother burst into the room.

"Sup brother!" he yelled while closing the door with too much force.

"What do you want?!" I blurted out.

"It's not about what I want, it's about what you want."

"Okay, you got me at "you", what is this about?"

"I pity you, you have a bad memory."

"Uhm? I can't quite catch up."

"Today is their art exhibit, don't you want to go there?"

"Oh my- I can't believe I forgot." I quickly stood up from my seat and grabbed all the things I need.

"So am I" he chuckled while playing with his keys.

"Will you stop that? I swear if you caused an accident here I'll break your bones." I warned him.

"Whatever." he stood right in front of me and mockingly played with his keys. I just brushed him off and continued to grab my stuff until I heard a loud bang.

I turned to my brother and saw the fear in his face. I glanced at my computer that was next to him that is completely broken.

"I-I'm sorry, forgive me," he begged, bowing down on the floor. I was caught off guard so I didn't do anything else except stare at him for a couple of minutes.

"Please say something," he said, still bowing down on the ground.

"Uhm...what are you doing?"

"Spare my life..." he pleaded dramatically.

"If you don't stand up right now, I'll make sure that you can't stand up until the end of the world."

"Okay, okay." he slowly got up from the ground. He brushed off the dirt on his jeans and then sighed before sitting down on the couch.

"Good, now let me release my anger." I took a deep breath before yelling at him. "What did I tell you?! I told you to stop! You never listen to me! Now pay for it!"

"What you said had a lot of hurtful words," he mumbled.

"Well, it's not like you broke my computer that has all of the important things that I need and the songs that I worked on for weeks."

"Songs? Don't you have a backup for it?"

"Yes but THAT'S NOT THE POINT. The point is that you broke my computer. Now, you have to pay for it."

"You are rich- we literally own a hotel."

"You broke it...not me."

"Okay fine, I'll pay for it. But for now, we need to go to the art exhibit or we'll miss it."

"Ohh, yeah. You're right. Let's go."

I grabbed my keys and then, we went on our way to the exhibit. The place was really packed. Many people were roaming around, looking around the beautiful paintings.

"Where are they?" I asked, looking around the rowdy crowd.

"Uhm...right over THERE." he pointed at our friend group that was standing all the way at the back of the room.

"Oh, fudge-"

We made our way through the crowd, almost losing our way to our friends because of the people inside the exhibit.  "Thank God, we made it!" Joohoney exclaimed.

"We barely made it through," I added.

"Where were you? If you weren't late, you could have avoided that crowd." Kihyun nagged.

"Let's just say that someone broke my computer."

"It's not me-" my twin defended.

"Uhm, here's the thing. I don't care. Do you know how much this art exhibit means to Minhyuk? He needs your support and any reason for not being here is invalid." the shortest in our friend group glared at me and my twin.

"Easy there, tiger." Shownu giggled. "All that matters is that they're here now, right?"

"You're lucky that I love you..." the shorter huffed.  I can't help but cringe on that one. Couple things...

"Anyways..." I tried to change the topic. "Where is Minhyuk?"

"There....painting number seven," Hyungwon replied.

I quickly looked for painting number seven with my eyes, not even moving one bit in my place. My bad eyesight didn't help me at all. All that I saw was that he was talking to someone. The silhouette of the man looked familiar, it is similar to the one the "Youngjo" guy has.

"That's Youngjo, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes." Hyungwon nodded.

"The auction will happen tomorrow, let's go all together!" Changkyun cheered. 

"Of course we will" Hyungwon agreed.

We continued to chat until Minhyuk joined us. "Hey, guys! I want you guys to meet Youngjo." he gestured to the latter standing beside him.

"Uhm, hey?"

"Hi! nice to meet you, I'm Kihyun." 

"Shownu"

"Hyungwon"

"Changkyun."

"Joohoney"

"And Jooheon," I added, slightly glaring at him with my normal gaze.

"It's so nice to meet you guys! Especially you Jooheon, I've heard a lot of things about you," he replied enthusiastically.

"What kind of " things"?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he questioned, leaning closer than before.

"Well, there are two types of "things": good and bad, so which one?" my twin muttered.

"Ohhh, then it's...." he got cut off by Minhyuk whoo pulled his arm in the other direction. "Oh look, they're calling the artist. Let's go."

"Oh yeah, right. We have to go now. Nice meeting you guys, see you around." Youngjo slightly bowed, before leaving the place.

"Let's look around while they're busy," Changkyun suggested.

We all agreed to look around the exhibit and all that I can say is no one can beat Minhyuk's work.