『 5 』

~Minhyuk~

A few days have passed, nothing much happened. Saturday came, leaving me two days before college starts.

I tried calling Kihyun but he isn't answering his phone, I also tried to call Hyungwon but he scolded me for walking him up and went back to sleep.

I decided to go to Kihyun's room because I don't have any other choice, I grabbed the keys to my apartment and went to Kihyun's floor. I knocked on their door and just like I expected Jooheon answered the door.

"Good morning, what can I do for you?" I wasn't expecting that greeting from him.

"Um.....good morning......where's Kihyun?"

"He's with Shownu, they won't be until the afternoon."

"Dang it! I need to do this now." I shouted in frustration.

"Do what?" he asked.

"I need to move in before college starts."

"Didn't you move in a few days ago?"

"I didn't, I wanted to check the place out. Kihyun's car broke down so I had no choice but to wait until it's fixed."

"I think I can help."

"You do?"

"Follow me."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I couldn't react faster so I just went with it.

"You have the key to your home with you, right?" he asked, I nodded in reply.

We stopped in front of the campus.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling for a taxi......."

"No, no, I thought of it but this will cost a lot of money so I chose to take Kihyun's car."

"No, we're going somewhere, it's near but I'm not in the mood to walk."

"Okay?"

A taxi stopped in front of us, he went inside and told me to come in as well.

"Sir, please bring us to JHL Hotel."

The driver nodded in response, it's just a five-minute drive before we arrive at the hotel.

I wonder what are we doing here. The hotel looks very luxurious and the staff is really nice, they greeted us on the way to the lobby.

"Good morning Mr. Lee, what can I do for you today?" the hotel receptionist said.

"Good morning, keys."

The receptionist gave him a box containing a lot of keys.

"Those are yours?"

"You bet....come with me......"

He grabbed my wrist once again and pulled me inside the elevator. He pressed the button to the basement.

When the elevator door open, many luxurious cars were parked. Various colors & brands.

"Choose one....."

"This....this is all yours?......" I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

"No.........I own those too......" he pointed at another row of cars.

"Does Joohoney have a car?"

"He does."

"Where?"

"In his own hotel, where else would it be?" he casually replied.

"So......you're telling me that this hotel is yours.......and Joohoney also has one......"

"Not one but yeah......."

"You own a hotel but you chose to live inside the campus."

"Yeah, now let's go cause I'm guessing that you have a lot of things and it will take a long time to unpack."

I gently sat down in the car because I haven't ridden one before.

~Jooheon~

I can't seem to get my mind off the cute puppy who just moved in a few days ago.

I was busy playing my guitar when he knocked on the door. He was looking for Kihyun then he looked very disappointed when I told him that he left.

His face lit up when I told him that I can help him. We went to my hotel, I showed him my car collection. He's so cute when he looked scared of breaking my car by sitting inside.

He showed me the way where his house is but instead of seeing a house, I saw an apartment building.

"Y-you live here?"

"I lived here."

"Where's your family?"

"I don't know.....but that's not the point..... let's go?"

"Okay"

What does he mean by "I don't know"?

We went to his room and it's full of boxes. I wasn't expecting it to be this many but I can't back out now. It took us a long time to bring the boxes to my car but we somehow made it.

"What's inside those boxes? Your whole house?"

"Random stuff." he chuckled.

"Do you want to eat anything before we go back?"

"Ice cream, my treat."

"Okay."

We stopped by at a local ice cream shop.

"Good afternoon, what do you want for today?"

"What do you want?" he whispered.

"I'll take what you want," I replied.

"Two yogurt flavor ice cream, please."

The shop owner gave us two cones of ice cream and he happily paid for it.

Something makes me what to know more about him. I want to know if there's something behind those smiles. He looks so fragile like he could break at any moment.

"Are you intimated by me?"

"Yes and I still am."

"Should I put my hair down?"

"But you'll look like Joohoney."

"I already look like him."

"We're almost there, Can you call Hyungwon to help us out?"

"But he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping."

"I don't care, he needs to wake up.......grab my phone and call Hoseok and Changkyun"

"How about Joohoney?"

"He's probably busy......."

He called my friends but he made me talk to the phone. He said that he's shy around new people.

We arrived at the campus and they helped us bring his things to his room. Hoseok's muscles are really helpful for this.

We made Hyungwon carry the lightboxes caught he's a paper doll, he might break into pieces if we made him carry the heavy ones.

Changkyun confidently carried a box, saying that it's heavy but he can carry it. He tripped while simply walking into the air.

They all left after we successfully carried all the boxes into Minhyuk's room.