『 6 』

~Minhyuk~

Out of all people, I didn't expect him to be the one who's going to help me out. His friend Changkyun looks intimidating as well, he tripped on nothing.

He told me that he'll return his car to his hotel first before helping me unpack. He kept his word and helped me unpack.

"I'm right, your house is inside those boxes." he giggled.

He's just like his twin brother, but I thought they have different personalities. We continued to unpack my things until Kihyun barged in.

"You won't believe what happ-......Oh, hello Jooheon." he was catching his breath which means he ran, he never runs unless he has something important to say. "Jooheon? What are you doing here?"

"Not important, what do you want to say?"

"He...he asked me to hang out with him tomorrow....thatmeanssomethingright....."

"Oh my gosh, you're too excited. Calm down." I can't believe that I'm saying this instead of receiving it from him.

He took one deep breath and repeated what he said. "That means something, right?"

"I don't know, you tell me," Jooheon said.

"And those students, who admire him, gave me a credit card that contains our lunch money."

"Really?" they are gullible persons.

"Yes." he pulled out the card from his wallet.

"Did you change the password?"

"Yeah, it's the first thing I did."

"What's the password then?"

"051415"

"Great choice of numbers," Jooheon said, I didn't even think that he'll use the card cause he's rich. He can even buy the whole campus if he wants.

"So.....back to my question......why is Jooheon here?"

*What do you think we're doing? cooking?" I said sarcastically.

"Chill....stop with the sarcasm."

"You promised that you'll help me but you're too busy with Shownu......"

"I'll make it up to you...... I'll help you guys unpack and I'll buy some snacks. Deal?"

"Deal."

He helped us with taking out all my things from the box. It took a long time because I have a lot of stuff that I need.

A question suddenly popped up in my mind. It's about something that occurred a few days ago.

"Yah, Kihyun! Why did you cry on that day?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? You never cry. You're a savage little hamster." Jooheon added.

"It's new here. I don't want them to hate me so much."

"Eh, you're such a liar." I don't believe what he said.

"Fine, I have a crush on him for almost a decade. I felt heartbroken to be humiliated in front of him."

"OoOh, I didn't know you have feelings."

"Yah! Everyone does. Even you."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Now that the fighting is done, can you fulfill your promise now?" Jooheon said.

"Sure, let's go," Kihyun said with the brightest smile in the world.

"I have a better idea since we are buying snacks why don't we just go to the movies," I suggested.

"It's expensive," Jooheon said.

"Says the one who owns luxurious cars," I replied.

"I have a plan, follow me." he grabbed my wrist once again and pulled me outside.

"Why am I the only one you pulled outside? How about Kihyun?" I complained.

"He'll dropkick me if I grab his wrist."

"He's right," Kihyun said from behind.

"And you think that I won't drop kick you."

"We just met...Fine, do it. I'll allow it." Jooheon said with confidence.

"Yeah, you're right. I can't dropkick a dumpling-like you." I sighed in defeat.

"Dumpling?"

"Yeah, your cheeks are chubby and cute. You look like a dumpling."

"Stop calling me that."

"Okay, dumpling." I teased.

He simply shook his head, we walked to the front of the campus and got in a taxi.

"Don't tell me we're going to your hotel." for some reason, I don't feel intimidated by him anymore.

"Yeah, we are."

"Yey, we're going to the hotel," Kihyun said.

"You know about the hotel? You didn't tell me anything about it." I felt betrayed, I thought he told me everything.

"Well, you never asked."

Jooheon simply laughed at us. The taxi driver dropped us off in front of the hotel. I have been here earlier today but I'm still amazed at how beautiful it is.

"So, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"We're going to watch a movie."

"Um, where?"

"We have a private cinema here. We're just in time. The movie it's about to start."

I felt lost, I was looking around for a place where I can find a snack but Jooheon grabbed my wrist once again.

"But the snac-" we entered the private cinema. It's not as big as I thought it would but it looks like it can fit all the people who checked in the hotel.

It's obvious that Kihyun has been here multiple times because he didn't ask any questions at all like he usually does.

"The snacks that you are looking for are right there." Jooheon pointed at where the snacks were located.

I sat down between the two of them. The movie was great as I remembered. The next thing I know is that I fell asleep on Kihyun's shoulder and I wake up at Jooheon's.

"Sorry." I quickly apologized.

"It's okay, you looked like a cute puppy when you were asleep."

I turned my head to Kihyun and saw no one else besides the three of us. I looked at my wristwatch and it's already getting late.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm going to hang out with Hyunwoo," Kihyun said with the same smile he had earlier.

"How about you Jooheon?"

"Well.....I'm going to dye my hair with my brother. Wanna come?"

"I guess I should change my hair color."

We rode a taxi on our way back to the campus.