『 9 』

~Minhyuk~

We arrived at the mall that I told Joohoney to go to. We went to the toy store as soon as we arrived.

"What are we doing here?" Jooheon asked while looking around the store.

"Are you going to buy these for yourself?" he chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, just buy something that a kid would like."

"Oh no, don't tell me you have a child," Joohoney said.

"Quit playing around, just pick."

"Fine."

We bought a few toys that I know that children will like. We placed them in the bag of both cars and drove off to our real destination.

"Can someone explain where are we going?" Jooheon blurted.

"We're going to the orphanage where I grew up," I said.

"You grew up in an orphanage?" Jooheon eyes widened.

"Yes, I did. That's where I met Kihyun and Hyungwon. Kihyun was an orphan while Hyungwon is a kid from next door who loves to visit us."

"Really?" Joohoney said.

"Yes, my mother left me to the owner who is now my foster mother. Kihyun was adopted when we were young, that's when he met Shownu."

"That's why you're a social butterfly, you're friends with everyone there," Changkyun said.

"You're right."

The car pulled up in front of the orphanage where I spent most of my life. I rang the doorbell and we were welcome by my mother.

"Minhyuk, you're here......I've missed you." my mother pulled me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you too."

"Kihyun? Hyungwon? Is that you?"

"Sure am......We have missed you." Kihyun replied she gave the two of them a tight embrace.

"I've missed you too." after hugging Hyungwon and Kihyun, my mother looked at my friends from head to toe.

"Who are they?"

"Oh, right.......mom, meet my friends: Shownu, Jooheon, Joohoney, and Changkyun.

"Nice to meet you, mam," they said all together.

"Nice to meet you too, why don't you guys come in? The children are in their rooms. They'll wake up later."

We scattered around the area and found a place where we can give all the children their toys.

The children woke up and ate their food before playing with the toys we gave.

The twins are pretty good at handling the children.

"Jooheon, look, there's a kid in the corner." I pointed at the child, sitting at the furthest seat from the others.

"Play with them, I'll talk to him."

He got up from his seat and went to the child, "Hello" I heard him say in a soft voice.

"Hi" it's very obvious that the kid is shy around people.