『 28 』

~Jooheon~

I don't remember much about what happened last night. All that I remembered was that I performed with Changkyun and that's about it.

I woke up with a stinging pain in my head. I screamed in pain then I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine~"

"Good morning~ wait, you're talking to me?" I asked, he simply nodded in reply. "I'm not dreaming, right?"

"Of course, you are not, silly. I made your favorite soup, it'll help you with your headache."

"Thanks but you should really be with that "Youngjo" guy."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's your boyfriend, he might get worried because you are gone."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"But..." I grabbed my phone that u found on top of the bedside table. I quickly looked for the photo Joohoney took a few days ago and showed it to him. "What's this then? You two were on a date."

"Oh, that. We weren't on a date. See here, we were seated on a four people table which means we are either three or four but in that case, we were three. We were with his crush, now boyfriend, Hwanwoong. He was probably in the washroom when the photo was taken."

"So, you forgive me?"

"Of course, you know...you aren't even good at lying."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the first time I met Matthew, your excuse was you're going to your studio. But Joohoney doesn't have one. On our date, I asked you how did you learn how to make songs but Joohoney doesn't write songs. And the letters Matthew made, you two have different handwritings, it's easy to find which is which."

"How did you know about our handwriting?"

"When we went grocery shopping, I asked both of you to make a list."

"So, you knew all along?"

"Yes, and no...cause I remember one time when I was talking to Kihyun about who I fell for. I saw one of you there so I asked Joohoney if it was you or him. He said that it wasn't him which means that it's you."

"So, why did you get mad at me then?"

"I needed an excuse for me to paint properly cause I can't focus with you around and Joohoney owe me one, remember the cut on my palm? He caused it so he paid with his help. He helped me with everything and I wanted to know what's the ring about?"

"Oh, the ring, It started when we were kids, there is this girl that I fell for, we were so in love until I found out that she was just using me to get to my brother. I was supposed to give the ring to her but I kept it ever since."

"Well, you love me now, right? So, let's get rid of that ring."

I took it off my fingers and threw it outside the window.

"Feels so much better now, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Can I ask why Joohoney is like this? Like he always has a one night stand."

"Well, it's because of our father. He left us when we were kids. Joohoney thought that if he was good at everything he'll come back but I thought otherwise. So, when he realized that he won't come back, he became like this. Joohoney was my father's favorite, he thought him everything he knows while I learned everything myself but, I am not holding any grudges against my brother. I'm holding grudges against my father."

"Aw, don't worry, you are my fave. I love you Jooheon."

"I love you too."