『 27 』

~Minhyuk~

Trying to think of something that'll make Kihyun smile is very difficult. Knowing that his only happiness is his boyfriend who sadly forgot their monthsary.

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"Nope", "No", "None" were the only words that I heard from my friends.

"How about things that'll make him happy?" Joohoney suggested.

"Shownu is the only one that I know who can make him smile," Wonho replied.

"Then, why don't you think of one?" I suggested to Kihyun's loving boyfriend.

"Uhm, well he likes chicken, obviously." he started. All of us agreed, Kihyun really loves chicken. He'll eat it on every occasion. "Flowers too" he added.

"Have you bought any gifts?" the youngest questioned.

"Of course, I did."

"A simple apology cannot please him," I mumbled.

"I agree" the youngest replied. "How about a song for him? What day is it today?"

"Friday."

"Great! There's this place where H. one I mean, Hyungwon works on. Every Friday they allow people to perform songs. Jooheon and I will be performing later. Why don't you come with us?"

"But what would I perform?"

"I don't know, maybe mirror or Versace on the floor?" Changkyun recommended.

"Uhm, I'm not sure. I'm not prepared yet. "

"Okay, uhm, Jooheon will perform something about love. Maybe do your thing during that time?" Wonho suggested.

"That'll work." Shownu agreed.

"So, let's split up. Jooheon and I will prepare for our performance along with H. one who'll be performing after us." Changkyun stood up from his seat and walked away, followed by Jooheon.

"I'll stay with Kihyun, I'll tell him that we'll watch a performance," I replied. "Then you three will handle the rest, see ya!" I ran up from my seat once again and went back to the room that I share with Kihyun.

I slowly entered the room, avoiding any sound to be created to prevent him from waking up. I told Hyungwon about the plan, he agreed to switch and left the room.

I waited for Kihyun to wake up and to my surprise, his eyes were so puffy. I didn't know that it'll affect him that much.

"Hi~ how's your sleep?"

"Bad."

"Changkyun and Jooheon will perform something tonight, let's be the great friends that we are and support them," I said enthusiastically.

"Okay fine. What time?"

"Later tonight."

"Let me get some sleep and wash up then we'll go to wherever that performance will take place."

I allowed him to take some rest until the others notify me that they are done with everything. I woke him up and received a slap across my face. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

If he isn't in that sad mood today, I would've fought back but it's probably his fighting instincts.

He got off his bed and quickly washed up. He put on a "casual" attire that he can find in his outdated closet.

"I'm done."

"Let's go."

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room. We went to the place where H. one works on, we saw Hoseok sitting down on one of the tables.

"Hi~" I greeted casually.

"Hello."

"Where are the others?"

"They're around there somewhere."

"Okay." we sat down beside him and waited for the performance to start.

"Good evening everyone! I'm Lee Jooheon and I will be performing my own song called, "Red Carpet" that is dedicated to someone in the crowd. Hope you'll like it." the crowd went wild the moment he finished his opening greeting.

He signaled some people in the back to start the music. The song was very beautiful. I just didn't like the part when two of my friends we're starting at me the whole time.

Shownu came in with a bouquet of flowers and a gift in both of his hands. Kihyun acted that he didn't care at first but he quickly dropped the act and forgave him.

After Jooheon's performance ended, he left the stage and went back with Changkyun. "Good eve! We will be performing "Triple Rhythm". The crowd went wild once again.

After the performance of the maknaes, the grow grew even wilder when it's Hyungwon's turn to perform.

The two performers sat down on the seat across from us. "Here take a drink." Kihyun handed over the bottle along with the cup.

"No, no. I don't drink." Jooheon replied.

"Just do it once," Joohoney said, coming closer to the table.

"I don't know how you heard that but fine." he drunk the liquor from the cup and threw it on the table.

"Changkyun come with me," Joohoney smirked, Changkyun didn't know what it was for but he went along with it.

"Babe, let's go somewhere, shall we?" Kihyun murmured.

"Sure." the lovey-dovey couple left their seats and went somewhere else.

Oh no.

I think I know what they are doing.

They left me because they know Jooheon's alcohol tolerance.

Before I can even stop them from leaving me, they already ran away.

I wanted to look for them but I can't leave him alone.

"Jooheon, are you still there?"

"Hiii~,"  he said in a high pitch tone.

Oh gosh.

"Knock Knock." he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and went along with it. "Who there?"

"Boo."

"Boo who?"

"Don't cry, it's only a joke."

I-

Should I laugh?

"Please laugh." he pouted.

"Oh, ha ha ha ha ha."

"Thank you....."Knock knock."

"Who’s there?"

"Olive"

"Olive who?"

"Olive you. Do you love me too?"

That was smooth.

"Yes I do...now let's get out of here."

I held his arm and placed it on my shoulders. I called Joohoney's number which took a few tries for him to answer.

"Yes?~"

"IF YOU DONT GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN."

"Okay, okay. Chill. I'll be right there."

He hung up the phone and showed up a few minutes later.

We carried him back to the campus. He kept saying some cheesy and corny knock-knock jokes that the two of us were very tired off.

All of a sudden, he went silent. That's when we realized that he already passed out.