『 8 』

~Minhyuk~

We were watching a movie together on his bed when Kihyun suddenly barged in with Shownu standing on the doorway.

"Oh, Minhyuk you're here." he stopped on his tracks.

"Yep"

"You haven't met him personally before, Minhyuk meet Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo meet Minhyuk."

"Oh, hi, I'm Lee Minhyuk, his chaotic best friend. You're his future boyfriend, right?"

Kihyun glared at me while trying to hide the blush on his face.

"I'm Son Hyunwoo, you probably heard of me from this midget over here and I'm not his future boyfriend because I am his boyfriend," Shownu said confidently. Kihyun blushed harder than before.

"Oh, that fast?" I'm surprised at how fast they became lovers.

"We realized that we have feelings for each other since the first day that we met," Kihyun said.

"How about the crazy admirers? Wouldn't they be in your way?"

"After what happened a couple of weeks ago, they stopped and for some reason, they started to ship us together. We were the last one to know about it."

"About what? The shipping or the feelings?"

"Both." Shownu giggled.

"Congratulations then, don't forget to invite us to your wedding." I teased.

"Sure will." Shownu chuckled.

"We are going somewhere else, I'll be back later," Kihyun said.

"Okay."

"Bye." they waved their hands' goodbye.

"Bye."

"Oh, and don't move frequently, there's a baby sleeping on your shoulder," Shownu said before closing the door.

A baby?

I turned my head to my shoulder and found Jooheon sleeping on it. He looked like a cute kitten.

He started snuggling on my waist. I grabbed the pillow beside me and slowly removed his hand around my waist and into the pillow.

I don't want to leave alone so I grabbed a paper from his bag, hoping that he won't be mad at me for using it and a paper.

Sketching helps the time to pass by. Drawing has been my hobby since I was a kid.

I have made a decision to draw someone who owns my heart since I have done all the things that I can think of.

It usually takes a lot of time to draw a person especially if I'm going to draw it with a lot of detail which I will.

He started to wake up so I quickly tear off the paper from the pad and hid it.

"What are you doing?"

"Um.....I'm doodling...... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have used your things without your permission."

"No, it's okay........Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, you did."

"For how long?"

"An hour."

"Is there something I missed while I'm sleeping?"

"Well.....Kihyun came with Shownu..... they're together now..."

"Ok-what? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

"At least he got what he wanted."

"By the way, we're going somewhere tomorrow. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, I guess.....I don't have anything better to do tomorrow."

"It's settled then, bye." I quickly ran to the door but he's faster than me.

"Where are you going?"

"Going back to my room."

"How do you know that they're already done?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, it's not like they're going to do it for 2 whole hours."

"Fair enough, bye."

"Bye." I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before running into the elevator. I immediately regretted what I have done.

~Jooheon~

As soon as he left, I grabbed the pad paper that he was drawing on and hoped that I can find some traces of what he draws.

I used the led of the pencil that he used to shade the paper under the paper that he used.

The result wasn't a doodle, it was a shape of a person. I don't know who it is but the silhouette seems familiar.

He kissed me, I don't know what to feel about it. The thought of who he draw and the meaning of the kiss bugged me until I fell asleep. It's just a friendly goodbye kiss, right?

I was expecting Minhyuk to wake me up by throwing pillows at me but woke me up by caressing my hair.

"Jooheon~ah, wake up~"

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Wake up~"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angel standing in front of me.

"Good morning," Minhyuk said with a smile that is brighter than the sun.

"Good morning."

"There's breakfast in the kitchen, you should eat now, we need to go early."

"Go where?"

"I'll tell you later. Go now. We're all waiting for you."

"What do you mean by "we"?"

"By we, I mean Joohoney, Shownu, Kihyun, Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon."

"They're going too? Are we going on a vacation or something?"

"No silly, we're going to the mall."

"Oh, okay then."

This is the first time that I liked being wakened up by someone.

I don't want them to wait for a long time so I quickly did all the things that I need to do.

"Who's vehicle are we using?"

"Well, since you got up late, Joohoney and Shownu volunteered to use their cars."

"Oh."

"Are you ready?"

"Sure am."

We walked in the hallway and into the elevator. Our friends are already waiting for us in front of the campus.

Joohoney, Changkyun, Minhyuk, and I rode Joohoney's car while the others used Shownu's car.

Joohoney drove to a mall further than the one we usually go to. I want to complain about why he was going to a further place but since I'm not the one driving, I just have to wait until we get to our destination.