『 18 』

~Minhyuk~

I tried to paint or draw anything but I can't forget what happened earlier.

Should I apologize? Or should I let the situation cool down for a bit?

It's probably the best for me to do the latter.

But I need someone to talk to, Joohoney is busy so maybe Matthew? I don't know.

What if he's busy? I mean, there's no harm in trying, right?

Matthew
(05-14-2015)

Minhyuk:
Are you free?

Matthew:
Yes...

Minhyuk:
Good cause I need someone to talk to...

Matthew:
Why?

Minhyuk:
I'm sad :(

Matthew:
Why?

Minhyuk:
I had a misunderstanding with a friend of mine.

Matthew:
Ohhh
Is there anything I can do to make you happy?

Minhyuk:
Idk if this is too much
But I want flowers
Flowers are the only thing that can make me happy

Matthew:
Okay
Um
Go to your locker after a few minutes
I'll buy flowers for you

Minhyuk:
You'll reveal yourself to me?

Matthew:
No
I'm going to leave the flowers

Minhyuk:
Oh
Okay

I really want to see who he really is but he doesn't want to. I should probably go to where my locker is since it's pretty far.

It was a five-minute walk, I sat down on a chair and waited for someone to come.

Then, I saw a figure. The figure saw me and immediately turned back and started to walk away.

"Wait!....." I tried to catch up to him but he walks very fast.

~Jooheon~

What did I do? I screamed at him because of a stupid ring. I don't know what to do. Should I apologize? Or wait until he do the first move?

He noticed that I changed my hair but it was only for the game. The hair color was fake. I used a temporary hair color that can be removed with water.

I washed my face as well as my hair, revealing the bright red color on my hair. I was busy trying to get him off my mind when he messaged me. By me, I mean, Matthew.

He said that flowers are the only thing that can cheer him up. I immediately bought flowers from the shop on the side of the road and walked back to the campus.