『 22 』

~Jooheon~

I can't believe that Minji is here. She's such a trouble maker, I know that she's planning something in her head. I'm glad that she left, for now. Or else she already made the truth go out.

"Honey-ah~, do you think my painting skills are good?" he asked, making my thoughts vanish into thin air.

"Of course, it is. You're the best artist I know."

"Aw, how sweet, thanks." he smiled.

"Now, let's go to sleep," I replied.

"But-" he stuttered. "It's cold, my blanket isn't doing anything."

"A-Are you asking me to hug you until you fell asleep?"

"No, I'm asking you to sleep beside me."

"Oh, okay." If I am myself right now, I'll refuse but the world is against me and I'm Joohoney tonight.

I got off my bed and went my way into his. He smiled at me before snuggling in my arms.

I didn't realize that I already fell asleep until the next morning. I turned over to my side and saw a cute sleeping puppy.

I softly caressed his face before turning to the other side where I found my siblings smirking at me.

"So, who's the top and bottom?" Minji smirked.

"I think we know who." Joohoney chuckled.

"Good morning as well," I replied sarcastically.

My sister was about to reply when the puppy beside me snuggled in my arms again.

"Come on now, let's eat," Joohoney commanded.

"Eat?"

"Yeah, Joohoney cooked," Minji replied.

"I can't believe that the words "Joohoney" and "cooked" are in the same sentence." I laughed. By laugh, I meant giggled since I can't laugh, or else the puppy will wake up.

"Oh, just shut up and let's eat."

"Fine." I sighed, trying to get the puppy off my arms but his grip is getting stronger the more that I tried.

"Please.....don't leave me." Minhyuk murmured in his sleep.

"I guess I won't be eating anything until then." I sighed in defeat.

"Okay, suit yourself." my sister replied.

They went to the kitchen and enjoyed their meal while I waited for Minhyuk to wake up.

I stayed in my position for another hour, watching some random vids on social media using one hand cause Minhyuk in snuggling on my other arm. After eating they left while I'm still stuck on the bed.

I was staring into the air when I felt him move, "Hmm? Good morning~" he mumbled in his morning voice.

"Morning~, Joohoney cooked breakfast."

"Joohoney?"

"Uhm, I mean, Jooheon......" I messed up again. Maybe it's a sign, I sign that I should stop all of this cause the longer this keeps going. The bigger the damage will be. But I can't.

"Oh, okay. I'll wash up then, let's eat." he got out of bed and ran straight into the bathroom.

"Okay......." I stared into space once again until he came back from the shower.

"Let's eat?"

"You go first, I'll wash up."

"Okay." I saw him walk in the kitchen and then I heard him yell, "There's no food!"

I sighed and ran into the kitchen. "I'll cook.". I'm not even surprised anymore. My siblings probably ate all of it.

"It's alright. I'll cook. Just quickly wash up."

"But-"

"No buts........"

I let out a sigh before leaving the kitchen to quickly wash up. I got out of the bathroom and then, I heard people talking. I sense trouble, I wonder who could it be.

I slowly walked into the kitchen where I found my siblings and Minhyuk chatting.

"Hi~Oppa~" my sister greeted with her fake sweet voice.

"Honey-ah~ let's eat. I cooked us breakfast."

I glanced at my brother and he was about to reply but luckily, my voice was loud enough to overcome his voice. "Sure, let's eat." I glared at my twin before sitting down on the table."What did you make?" I asked.

"Well......it's just a simple fried rice meal. My mother thought me how to do it," he replied, sitting down beside me.

"Is this the one Kihyun always talks about? The only type of fried rice that can go against his?" "Jooheon" or should I say the real Joohoney asked.

"I can't believe he said that? His style is nowhere near mine."

"I'm sure that it's not," I replied.

"Eat up, we are going somewhere," he said, taking a bite from his breakfast.

"A date?" I asked, taking the first bite.

Oh wow, it's really delicious.

Sorry Kihyun but I like this more than yours.

"Wow, you're such a great cook."

"Thanks.....oh and uhm, by the way, it's not a date. Minji wanted to have a mini-tour."

I almost choked on my food at the moment he finished his sentence.

"Tour", my sister practically lives in this city. She's can take a walk around here blindfolded. I can smell her fishy plan already.

"Are you alright? Do you want water?" he asked while standing up. I think he was preparing to get me some water.

"No need." I chuckled.

"Please eat faster, I want to tour as soon as possible." my little sister pouted.

I hate the fact that she's nice when Minhyuk is around. She acts like the cutest ball of sunshine.

"Since your sister wants to know things around here, let's eat as fast as we can but don't choke on you food." Minhyuk said, taking another bite. 

We hurried up because my little sister wanted her "mini-tour" to start. We went on our way for the "tour".