『 14 』

~Jooheon~

I've been struggling to write songs these days. Jackson tried to get me some inspiration by listening to the music of other artists but nothing worked.

"I give up, what can give you inspiration?" Jackson sighed.

Before I can even answer, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Jackson jumped out from his seat while I turned my back to him to try writing one more time.

"I think I found, who can give you inspiration?" I had my back turned but I can see the smirk on his face.

"Oh, Hey, Jackson." the person on the door said.

The voice sounded familiar, could it be?

"Minhyuk?" I quickly turned around and found him standing in the doorway.

"Hello," he said with a polite smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well....I....um...I wanted to pay you a visit. I didn't know that you're busy so I'll just leave."

"No, it's okay......I'm not busy....."

"Should I leave?" Jackson asked.

"No, why? Do you want to leave?" Minhyuk questioned.

"Nope....."

"I'll be the third wheel and watch you be nervous while talking to him," Jackson whispered to me with a smirk on his face.

I regret telling him about my feelings for Minhyuk.

"Continue your conversation.....I'll just be here, writing some lyrics."

"Okay" Minhyuk replied with a smile.

I know for sure that Jackson wouldn't be writing any lyrics. Instead, he'll eavesdrop on our conversation.

"So......what happened to your conversation with your admirer?" I questioned.

"You have an admirer?" Jackson asked with the fakest surprised tone.

"Yes, I do."

"Isn't that great?" Jackson said.

"It is," Minhyuk said enthusiastically.

"So, what happened?" Jackson said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, he sent a message through my locker......"

"Oooh, it's a he.....did he tell you his name?" I don't know where their conversation is going."

"Oh yeah.....um...I was wondering if you know someone with the name Matthew......"

"I don't know anyone with the name Matthew.....Jooheon, do you?"

"Nope"

"Oh wait. Jooheon isn't Matthew you-"

"Stuff toy" I blurted.

"Stuff toy?" Minhyuk repeated.

"Yep.......see that tiger over there.." I pointed at the stuffed toy on my couch."

"Yeah?"

"His name is Matthew."

"I guess my work here is done." Jackson chuckled.

"I didn't know that you can write lyrics that fast....." Minhyuk said.

Oh, honey no...If I can only tell you that he was talking about another thing.