『 2 』

~Minhyuk~

I begged desperately at Kihyun to come with me to my room but this tiny devil just laughed at me once again. I can't possibly make Hyungwon come with me because nothing comes between him and his bed.

I didn't want to go to my room but I have no choice. I'm tired from all of the packing that I did today so I need some rest. I arrived at my room after a few minutes of internal fight whether I should go there or not.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer yet no one did. People were staring at me, my roommate is probably a popular one. I inserted the key on the doorknob and slowly unlocked the door.

No one is inside the room, there are two beds beside each other, the other one is already occupied so I guess that I don't have a choice with choosing my bed.

I sat down on my bed and waited for my roommate. I kept spamming Kihyun to come to my room until he eventually blocked me. I did the same with Hyungwon even though I know that he's sleeping again.

I was spacing out when the door suddenly opened. It's probably my roommate. I immediately stood up to greet my new roommate.

My hunch was right, my roommate is indeed Lee Jooheon. But something is wrong with him. His intimidating look somehow disappeared and turned into a softer look.

"Hi, I'm Minhyuk..... you're Lee Jooheon, right?"

"No, I'm Lee Joohoney. You must've met my twin brother on your way here."

"Yes, I did. We bumped into each other, now my shoulder feels like it's dislocated."

"I apologize on his behalf."

"It's okay."

He has a lot of chocolate in his hands that he placed inside the wooden drawer beside his bed. The drawer contains a large number of chocolates.

"You're a heartthrob, aren't you? Or you just have a sweet tooth."

"Bit of both, I guess."

"You got the looks and personality for it."

"Thank you.......want some chocolate?"

"Sure." he tossed me one bar of chocolate.

"Thanks." the moment that I touched the chocolate, I immediately knew that it's melted.

"It's probably not the best idea to place chocolates inside a drawer."

"Can you look inside the refrigerator for me?"

I slowly walked up to the refrigerator. It is full of chocolate.

"Oh my gosh, how many people are fond of you?"

"I don't know, half of the campus?"

"Half?!"

"You're a playboy, aren't you?"

"Perhaps."

"Now I know why everyone was staring at me while I was entering this room."

"I apologize again on their behalf."

"I'm expecting to be locked out of this room due to my roommate sleeping with another person."

"Yeah, you should expect that."

"Pay for the cost of the hotel at least."

"Gotcha, I'll leave it outside when something's happening inside."

We both laughed but I'm positive that it will indeed happen in the future.

"How do people who admire you know who's who?"

"It's very easy. If you flirt with one of us and he flirts back, it's me. If he straight up ignored you, it's Jooheon."

"So I have to flirt with one of you first before I know who's who?"

"I'm kidding, but it also works. You can identify us by our hair. I like to keep my hair down while he likes to keep his hair up."

"That easy?"

"Yeah, people are dumb so they need an easy trick to know which is which."

"You can easily trick people, too. You can just put your hair up and you're already Jooheon."

"Yes, that's the point. If someone flirts with me and they're not my type, I can easily do the trick and act cold to them and they'll leave me alone."

"If some of your chocolate suddenly disappear, you know who the reason behind it."

"You can take as many as you want."

"Thanks."

"By the way, you're friends with Kihyun, right?"

"Yes, I am. How did you know?"

"He's close to me since high school."

"Is he fond of you too?"

"Nope, he admires one of my friends."

"I know, just making sure that he doesn't love someone else."

"How can he love someone else? He admires him for almost a decade."

"I want to know if this Shownu guy isn't a playboy like you, no offense."

"None taken, he's a kind guy but he's like me, many people like him but he doesn't sleep with anyone because he has someone in his heart."

"I wonder if that "someone" is Kihyun."

"He kept his secret to himself, no one knows who it is."

"Does he know that Kihyun is studying here?"

"I don't know........the campus is pretty big so there's a tiny chance that they'll cross paths."

"We're going to play basketball at the court later, at 5 pm. You should invite him along with some of your friends."

"How can we go there if the half of the campus is your admirer? It's going to be so packed."

"I'll save you a front-row seat. My admirers are nice people."

"Tell that to the people who are cursing me with their eyes earlier."

"Don't mind them.........anyways I got to go.......say Hi to Kihyun for me."

"Sure will."

I'm going to see Kihyun so I went outside with Joohoney and like before, all eyes were on me.

Even though I need to rest, this is the opportunity that Kihyun is looking for after all these years, and like the best friend I am, I need to support him.