『 11 』

~Minhyuk~

Taking care of children is pretty hard and exhausting but also fun. Their minds are full of imagination.

I slept pretty well last night. I found Joohoney in the kitchen, drinking his morning coffee.

"Good morning," I said to him, he smiled in reply.

"Have you eaten?" I said while looking around the drawers.

"Nope."

Our food supply ran out quickly. It only lasted for 2 weeks.

"We only have eggs and ramyeon." those were the only things that are left.

"Good enough, let's share."

"Can you write the things we need while I cook?"

"Gotcha." he jumped out from his seat and grabbed a piece of paper.

I started to cook while he listed everything we need. I admit that I'm the best at cooking but I can cook.

After we finished our breakfast, Joohoney volunteered to wash the dishes while I prepare to go outside.

I don't want to go alone so I called Kihyun but he wasn't answering. I could have asked Joohoney to go with me but I already know that he won't come.

I called Hyungwon, praying that a miracle will happen and he'll answer the phone.

"Hyungwon!" I shouted as soon as I heard our line connect.

"Yah! Don't shout. What do you want?"

"Good morning." I said sarcastically, "We ran out of food supply and I'm thinking that you might've run out as well."

"Okay, I'll come."

"Great! I'll be right there."

He hung up the phone as I quickly ran out the door. I knocked on the door as soon as I arrived.

Before he could even say a word, I pulled him out of the room.

"What's the rush?"

"We still need to get Kihyun, his short legs will slow us down so we need to hurry up to save some time for him to walk slow."

I tried calling him one last time before w reached his room but he still didn't answer.

I knocked on the door, greeted by Jooheon, "H-Hi."

He looks like he's surprised to see me or maybe Hyungwon. He probably didn't think that we'll come so early in the morning.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Oh, Kihyun's asleep......"

"Yes, what can I do for the both of you?" Jooheon asked.

"We're going grocery shopping......do you have anything that you need from the store?" Hyungwon replied.

"We ran out of a few things, I'll list it down for you." Jooheon grabbed a paper from his bag and checked their food supply.

We walked around the kitchen, checking every single drawer for food.

"I didn't realize that we used half of our supply. I should probably go with you."

"No, it's alright. We can handle it by ourselves." I said confidently.

"Sure, we can," Hyungwon said sarcastically.